3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik32wpo 10.04.20 08:16 pm

Wyatt! (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Hi. I had trouble finding this Wyatt. No Paris club Kreisau who plays the flute, although I'm told he knows where Wyatt. Generally talked to everyone you can. Completed the challenge: let go of the rat, turned off the gas, fed the pig. Watched the passage on YouTube. Did everything the same, but Paris is NOT! What did I miss? Game license Steam.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
s.soinov 10.04.20

nik32wpo
Wyatt IN the DASH ! ! !

T
Teranaft234 10.04.20

nik32wpo
Dash jump over the pad in the floor to the left or right (can't remember), will open a passage.

C
Colins-la2 10.04.20

A similar situation, but with Paris. Say in the dining room, go there - it is not. On YouTube watched the passage, he there sits the machine clean. I have only oiler lies, and most of it is not. Because of this passage butted. Anyway the game is broke. Load an earlier manual save - any goals in the menu. Weird. License steam. It happened after updating the game. The cache verified, game reinstalled, other save is inserted, still it is not there.

n
nik32wpo 10.04.20

Colins-la2
In this joke. It says that the Wyatt in the dash, but it's not there! And Paris it is not. I don't know what to do. There are saving from Venus yet. Try pereproyti. Maybe that will be though....

n
nik32wpo 10.04.20

Teranaft234
The passage is closed. The reference to him is all. Is it a glitch after the update?

P
Pester 10.04.20

This same garbage is not the white (better-b shot early in the game), in dash pass. Run the sub as a d...

P
Pester 10.04.20

and here the identity is not clear - like the goal of the task here, come - and nothing..

n
nik32wpo 10.04.20

Guys,I understand. First you need to stilts and power bracket. It is generally so side quests, but without them then anywhere!!! I had to replay since I began doing these jobs (Enigma code) in order to perform tasks where the stilts and the power brace I have no codes. And then you have to go down and blow up anything that bars (pomegranate or dieselkraftwerk).And there is this fucking Wyatt-weakest link of the resistance)))) In General, do not rush to spend these codes of Enigma.

P
Pester 10.04.20

nik32wpo
In my case, peg legs and brackets were not and(they were for me). Had pump Repack(with patch) and reinstall the game. Well, that save came up - blew up the hatch, found white, continued the game..