3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToperH 10.04.20 08:17 pm

trainer DS 3 (Dark Souls 3)

Who uses it ? Was sent back to shadow server ,for the reason that shower and slipped a couple of times . Both times in offline mode all you have done. Now to wait again 1-2 months remaining.
I am one such anlak?
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
i dnt think so 10.04.20

ToperH
No, you're just stupid.

T
ToperH 10.04.20

[Metal_Gear_Solid]K_I_R_I
not more stupid than you

k
kai2613t 10.04.20

Once was not enough ? People I don't understand the cheat and then offended that you ban .

M
Mr.Caduceus 10.04.20

ToperH
And what more do you want if cheats use?

T
ToperH 10.04.20

You're like don't read carefully,I'm not interested in the opinion of local experts and moralfags how bad I am etc.
In the end I'm not my own immortality did, and the souls clicked.

I turned to those who used or uses a trainer

O
OlegAttor1966 10.04.20

the way to do it...raise it....Dark Souls, not for people like you (who are looking for easy ways).

I
Ivan Bystrov 10.04.20

ToperH
What you want to hear? You asked a question: I am one such anlak? - obviously not one. The game automatically detects the file change.
The topic is clearly for catching cons

T
ToperH 10.04.20

Ivan Bystrov
cons on the forum
phaha
it's obviously so important to me in this life(none)

S
Scrull 10.04.20

I'm not the topic but the post about the cons.. well This is what you have to be whatever you and your virtual profile depends on the minuses? O_o

T
ToXeNsiUs 10.04.20

ToperH wrote:
I turned to those who used or uses a trainer
So I'll explain: uruba trainer cut the connection to the Internet. SURE! No matter, network you were mode or not, if the Internet included the anti-cheat still game monitors for the presence of cheat software. Head first you need to think, and not the place that the chair peloponeso. It is clear that you're not the only one who uses cheats, but just bear in mind.

T
ToperH 10.04.20

ToXeNsiUs
steam was running in offline mode = off the Internet

F
Fable2014 10.04.20

The first lock is 1 month, and the second seems to be forever.

T
ToperH 10.04.20

Fable2014
From where this old took?

F
Fable2014 10.04.20

On another forum I saw. In the Internet look for.

F
Fable2014 10.04.20

https://support.bandainamcoent.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/507/458/dark-souls-iii---restrictions-and-warning-messages-what-do-they-mean