3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaultout 10.04.20 08:17 pm

The atomic bomb in the luminous sea (Fallout 4)

I found it in a luminous sea, a little stunned.
28 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzrr 10.04.20

the screens in the Studio

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

rzrr
I threw a screen in the subject.

F
FileCrasher 10.04.20

Vaultout
In my opinion, this is a cheap divorce! And the coordinates or the screen position on the map? To be able to check

A
Alllex236 10.04.20

viatrix
very similar to the large fat people for Prime

F
FileCrasher 10.04.20

About the Invisible flying things from you we have already read http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/nevidimye_letayuschie_veschi-939255/

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

I don't know, I just went on a luminous sea, and found the bomb, dunno what it is. I have installed a couple of mods on USO and armor. This can be part of fashion?

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

The coordinates for the next, next to the destroyed factory has collapsed reklamsiz shield has a orange pond. There I saw her. It is South from the Sentinel site.

M
McCready 10.04.20

Vaultout
And that screenshot of the map, and the location of a bomb, PIP-boy you can't show. A matter of minutes.

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

McCready
If I could I showed. But at the moment I'm sitting with an iPhone, and the snow on the website the screens are laid out, alas.

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

well, you know that. Exploded.
What?
Someone too lazy to look?

g
grothex 10.04.20

about how! I'm gonna check;) ))

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

Cheryl
You also found? I began to think that it's part of some fashion, no one believes. Thank you.

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

viatrix
Yes I read. I saw an invisible flying crap with patches like stealth combat, I could not assume the theory that it is from the Institute?

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

Vaultout
it seems except you and me, no one has passed along and across locations of the glowing sea :)

it reminded me of Megaton (first city in the Foul-3)

l
lexx818 10.04.20

In the luminous sea about Sentinel plot and inside these bombs, well, just heaps (due South from the cave of Virgil)

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.04.20

Cheryl
And who wants to walk there?Scorched desert.Who wants a nuclear war, go there and walk.
This is your future.

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

lexx818
Yes, but it's a small mk28, and it is heavy unexploded nuclear bomb, there are about 10 megatons.

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

Cheryl
Yes, I love to walk there. It is very interesting to wander through the scorched earth. I got a lot to be found, but the bomb seriously surprised)))

V
Vaultout 10.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
To play in the post-nuclear game and not go to the scene of the detonation of a bomb?! Why then the gazebo wanted to convey the atmosphere of death and radiation. As I remember there are very interesting.