3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 10.04.20 08:18 pm

Is it safe to play SSE without the DLC? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who tried to disable DLC in Skyrim Special Edition. Norms?

Here here found the topic: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/85313/dlc/2

Write, they say .bsa archives DLC was merged with the original. And apparently it is.

However, still there are also Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm, HearthFires.esm
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ringer_M 10.04.20

it is better to play without disabling add-ons. some kV can fail due to communication gap with them.

A
Anomel Suna 10.04.20

aka_sektor
Um... why?

a
aka_sektor 10.04.20

Enamel Suna
like the original pass. Without vampires and fanatics.

A
Anomel Suna 10.04.20

aka_sektor
But it is more logical and faster to download original and to roll mods...

P
PlayGshnik 10.04.20

Enamel Suna
To disable dlc can be much faster to download than the original

a
aka_sektor 10.04.20

Ringer_M wrote:
some kV
By the way, th at means? What a kV? Or a typo?

Enamel Suna
I just asked about it SSE.

W
WiWo 10.04.20

aka_sektor
kV - quests

U
Urfin R 10.04.20

aka_sektor wrote:
like the original pass. Without vampires and fanatics.
How DLS affects the main theme? ))) Don't start DLS and the Minister. Enough to fool the head.

R
RikoChiko 10.04.20

Vampires you don't see yet the quest won't start, and the fanatics one time only attack.
The only thing that you will sometimes see this of husky dogs. In the original it was not.

a
aka_sektor 10.04.20

Urfin R
listen nerd, if you forgot, I remind you, the DLC Guardians of the dawn starts as soon as activated, i.e. in SSE since the very beginning of the game.
In the cities the characters actively talk about it, but at night vampires and wizards will spawn that will give you a light.
After level 10, so and in General, the Orc you are met and imposes quest.

Fanatics start coming after you, after completing the quest the way of the voice (to learn a shout from the greybeards). Just fit one of them, odd you say, and the quest began. And so you will be constantly catching you see, like vampires, in the same cities, too.

Recochica
read: http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/dawnguard_napadenie_vampirov_na_goroda-782155/

U
Urfin R 10.04.20

We probably are in different game play. Then there is triggered by itself? Until you start the DLS, nothing runs. Nerd, you are not delirium tremens? ))) I played the CE (with all the DLS), as well as to LE (with all the DLS). The only difference in the schedule.

I
Izuru Hitachi 10.04.20

Urfin R
Dear, to be rude to people out of the blue not good.
DLS without beginning the quest really affect the game.
For example, vampires. Upon reaching level 10 (not sure, but not from the beginning) in the cities start to spawn vampires in order to bring rustling, and then will appear the Orc with the beginning of the quest.
Come on fanatics prehistoric dragonborn. Again, at level 10 and after the recognition of the greybeards you depakinom begin to spawn these same fanatics and keep active preaching.

a
aka_sektor 10.04.20

GHOOST36
Ringer_M wrote:
kV can fail due to communication gap with them
I don't think so... if you start first. If the preservation of the ship, in which DLC is included, then Yes, certainly it would.

I
Izuru Hitachi 10.04.20

On the topic - there are several options:
1. Game crash at startup.
2. Crash when loading a save or when you try to activate the quest (for example, will be depakinom that fires a trigger on a prehistoric quest dragonborn).
3.Everything will be fine, but instead of already active quests will be either a string with the error code (quest is not found quest the text is not found), or quests altogether lost from the active.
As for me, most likely, or the game will not start (forced software lock when there is no content), or the game itself will include DLS (if you just turned off in configs), or just can't turn off the DLS. And if the game is able to boot up to main menu, then the problems will not continue.

But in General, I do not recommend experimenting, and if you really want to make a backup is mandatory.
Much easier and safer to download the original Skyrim, and mods there anymore, because not all the mods were ported to SE.

U
Urfin R 10.04.20

Izuru Hitachi
I have after level 13 and the guy ran up with a letter and two brow attacked in Whiterun. And nothing I did, no vampires, or other differences from the LE, not seen.

a
aka_sektor 10.04.20

Hmmm... looks like the DLC is integrated in the SSE tightly. If you remove .esm somewhere, the game when loading the main menu crashes.

s
saa0891 10.04.20

Urfin R wrote:
Until you start the DLS, nothing runs.
The vampires will attack regardless of whether you started the DLC pass or not.

On the topic.

If so strain the vampire attack you can put a mod to disable these attacks,though I do not know whether such mod for SE for originalno Skye definitely have it,although it is usually a including and I put the mod When vampires attack,not because vampires are annoying,but because they can kill the merchants or other NPCs,I again began to take Skye on the legend,and the first attack in Whiterun I immediately killed Adrianna of Ivanichi,had to raise the console and then I immediately put the mod that the NPC left in the house (and the guards quickly cleaned),more problems,the same can be put on dragons,because they can also fill up the need of NPS,though the dragons only attack the open city.