3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20 08:20 pm

Healthy recipes in the World, where to find on the open map? (Elex)

Good evening. there are threads on Armor and weapons, decided to create a separate thread in the recipes. as they also have a good value (some even more)

Today got a prescription for the Strengthening of the Mind, as well the map found Steel skin
Steel skin gives +25 to each resistance
Strengthening of the Mind should give +100% of any outgoing damage (increase damage by 2 times).
Actually, the recipe is here:
Spoiler

Recipes for prep and steam are extremely useful when you are not playing for the Rogue. It is also possible for the map to find recipes alexavega drink and various foods, as well as rings and amulets.
Just recently found a recipe for the ring of protection, which gives +20 to each resistance .
If found quite pleasant and interesting recipes throw off here)
Just interested in the location of the recipe to prep and steam, as well as craft interesting rings\amulets
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianAlex 10.04.20

Just ask the question on the topic: is there a straight REC big alexavega drink? In a sense, of the primary ingredients, not merge the two middle
Secondary - there is

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

RussianAlex
Yes, There Is.
You mean Strong Aleksova drink? which gives you 1 point of skill?
it requires 10 raw Eleks and like 3, MB 4 moonshine.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 10.04.20

https://guides4gamers.com/elex/map/magalan/ deactivate all badges except the first

R
RussianAlex 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
where to find?

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

RussianAlex
I even XS. Look at the map of the location of recipes for potions. And will need every recipe to check... otherwise, no how))

R
RussianAlex 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
if you mean the map that linkovi above - it's not. there are small and medium. big - no. that's why I ask
MB in selling someone... but not yet met

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
Enuard Aid wrote:
Just recently found a recipe for the ring of protection, which gives +20 to each resistance .
where found?

D
Ded MastDay 10.04.20

Cheryl
I got this recipe came from Armorsmith Berserkers, after I joined the faction. The map not found, and before it was not there.
Spoiler

a
alexeynikkel 10.04.20

RussianAlex
available from the separatists, who are in the Converter on the quest.