3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hippie_Dog 10.04.20 08:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction)

In this thread share their impressions of the game Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction.

73 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX DINE 10.04.20

I have my hands came to games, came to the mission with the factory White Box...

Very sad. This game turned out, but this is not the Splinter Cell and not the one Sam Fisher. Despite the fact that HS is still voiced by Michael Ironside, really get the impression that watching a movie in which suddenly changed the actor. Fisher himself made plastic? And it is not looked Sam in the first teasers and trailers, and the game is not like this was done :(

How has got the whole console-the corridor, the cinematography and the wretchedness of gameplay :(((

The game is not bad, once again. But I am very sorry good old Sam, the charismatic and volume. It was replaced by a flat almost glamorous machomena that even outwardly not much-Sam like. And the original gameplay is almost nothing left :(

Well, then, that when a chart like this to show the FPS somehow not comme Il faut, even already and do not want to talk.

I
Inception287 10.04.20

The game is gorgeous,in my opinion the best in the line of Splinter Cell,played all from 1 to conviction.You can still select Chaos Theory,which in my opinion is better than double agent and Pandora.Start with the fact that this is a very pretty game in terms of setting,that is pravitelstvennyh espionage should be,the way it is presented in a Conviction,it is in such locations.Even in the game is that not many of today's action,is the speakers .In the game all the time fighting,shooting,videos that Fisher is mad,almost every mission, everything explodes and goes to hell sobakam,but this is a direct born in 3 parts combined.Liked the new mode of interrogation,is just gorgeous and original.The plot is typical action,well-researched,but not that original in plot no.The graphics are very solid,well designed,much better than the same as Dog Days.Like the new Mark and Execute mode,and when being in the shade shade graphics becoming black and white,what the job is now not as in the previous parts in OPSAT,and on the walls of the level,it is very convenient and original.
Now tell the fans of the old splinter cell.I think that to make stealth more hardcore than chaos theory and double agent is no longer possible,and therefore should not be a dirty game,they say it is not stealth.She doesn't steles,it is action and not just action,but a very good shooter where is this,mad,repeatable action.And agree as a shooter, the game worked great!
My assessment:
Gameplay:9.7/10
New features:10/10
Graphics:8/10
Story:6/10
Final score:8.4/10

F
Ferz777 10.04.20

Liked the game, though in the beginning I was against these unnecessary novovedenie and not played it six months, but still installed to check. The downside is that it is impossible now to pass some moments of quiet, sometimes forced to use trunk, and made so that when a covert attack Sam often kills with two shots at close range.
Pros: great graphics and controls, the story, the plot and additional missions, Ala training, not to forget the old tricks, which in igrulina set.
From 5 points put solid 4.

P
Prostota 10.04.20

The game is full of bullshit, dumb frame money call on the name of the project, overgrown with moss... This is not splinter cell is a console second-rate sucks... It's just a year of failed sequels... One star craft 2 good...

H
Hippie_Dog 10.04.20

> > > Lawgun
In my opinion the opposite is a year of very good sequels.

D
Dekster Morgan 10.04.20

Got to the game. At first, but then wanted to spit, went through force.
Why do you do to simplify things? From the stealth remained maleeeeenkyy piece and stealth in General here it is necessary only for the love of the art, it is much easier to kill all fuck. At first I thought that chip game is an experienced agent and twig terrible - instead of fiberglass, the side-view mirror type. But no, after some time, got all the gadgets.
Kazualschina.

M
MrSprooot 10.04.20

When first questioned, so I wanted someone to sup and then on the toilet zahrenachit! Cool game!!

177region 10.04.20

all fans splinter will say that this is nonsense and a shame

H
Hippie_Dog 10.04.20

177region
I'm a fan of the series and I really liked Konvikshn.

A
Abibas for us 10.04.20

the game was average but her splinter village was already regarded as impossible!(

N
Nemezis 10.04.20

It seems to me that the critics of the game is to play alpha Protocol. They will immediately turn on love to Convexo.

S
Steel Rain 10.04.20

Nemesis
It seems to me that the critics of the game is to play alpha Protocol. They will immediately turn on love to Convexo.
Save yourself from this torture ( a friend played before me and judging by the exorbitant level of the Mat in his description of alpha, the game he kakbe not like ).
Passed all splintery except for the first time. You guys hike in the plot is not moved. This before Sam went on missions in the deep rear of the enemy without a name. He knew that his daughter is on the other side of the ocean in warmth and comfort, and thanks to him and safe. So he did, even such stupid orders like the ban on lethal attack knowing that does it all for daughter. And you could come home, sit on the sofa and chewing Airwawes, laugh at the news anchor ( I Sam the truth known ). And then all those deaths. All in bulk like a snowball. This SUPER-Mission, the death of Lambert ( and I didn't kill him, I killed all the others, Polkan my hand was raised ). So try to imagine what it feels to be deprived suddenly of all and all. He saved so many people, and my daughter and best friends ( not all ) couldn't save. So for what to live now? What is the force brother? The power of the truth! And he went in search of the truth. And now anyone who stands between him and them, only an obstacle. Hence, the new gameplay. In zh_pu everything and everyone.
And what a track recorded Amon Tobin for the main menu? Listening to him I begin to understand what it feels to Sam.
Keep Conviction from a fan of Splinter Cell 10 points. You can be sure that you are at least not worse than Double Agent and Chaos Theory. Trust someone who plays Splinter Cell 6 years.

S
Steel Rain 10.04.20

Today is the first time I played Conviction on the Internet. Up to this point I have all the single pereprohodil over and over again, and then Infiltration. What can I say? All of course depends on what partner you get. But who said that you are good? Here, in principle, with any complete stranger without any connection is possible to play quite smoothly, the main thing to feats not to break, and then he disappears and his partner framed. The story of the cooperative is, as I understand it, a prequel to the main plot Conviction. It even has drama. Although understanding the main plot it is not needed. But not about the story it.
The main sense of team play. Especially in the moments when you're with a partner, kill the guards, looking at each other, or when odnovremennoi liquidation, or do you aim to distract while the partner sneaks up and destroys.
In short, the cooperative strongly recommend to fans of Splinter Cell.

A
AlexWake777 10.04.20

177region wrote:
all the fans splinter will say that this is nonsense and a disgrace

Nonsense. It is not necessary here to speak for all.
For example, I am a big fan of the series Splinter Cell, all parts bought on litsuhah.
From Conviction I absolutely loved it.

hoi3dd, you Konvikshn a nickname? Add me to friends, parohodik in the cooperative.
I AlexanderWake there are(exactly what is written as one word with a capital letter W).

S
Steel Rain 10.04.20

I always hoi3dd. Possible. Just nick this very sophisticated and no one knows him the transcript and the story of the emergence (except me), and thus use it's just me.
I'll see you, only me a week ago proper БэдКомпани2 on the grid. Bought on the day of release, passed, and to network part just now got! I think another week or two I just hang out in it.

177region
I myself are a fan of the three-eyed and say that the game I just love it! Change Guinea gave the opportunity to do what I want. Want stealth, you want meat, want shooting. The winners are not judged. And when I said that inspiration is born! Well, here it is, I generally went nuts. I have all the Bourne trilogy, I have revised it up and down. Action, atmosphere, sound, SOUNDTRACK, the PLOT, the HERO. This is one of the few Western movies where Russia is shown for what it is (a passport does not count). After that I scored all on the bond. Soundtrack Bourne is a fixture in my player forever. Look Bourne. Trust me, it's a MASTERPIECE!
Why They did not Convexo the soundtrack of Bourne!? He's just STUNNING!

A
AlexWake777 10.04.20

hoi3dd, and you HotPursuit2010, the case is not zaregan? Just thought I saw your nick. Or I'm something like confused.

And coop Konvikshene gorgeous. Passed today with a friend to the end. The ending gesture.

S
Steel Rain 10.04.20

Yes, we are there with you actually friends with each other and it was the case rolled.

Say a nickname only hike I have.

V
Volt123 10.04.20

The game is not quite like it.Like done efficiently,and stealth and action well done,
but no atmosphere of the old Splinter Cell s(I liked the first and third part).The game is too fast,the levels are made worse, and missions are not as interesting.Replay the game doesn't want to.

Rating 7,5/10

S
Steel Rain 10.04.20

Went today to the game, again I heard the title screen theme, which was written by Amon Tobin... can't look away. Just sitting in the main menu and listen. If this is what he does in life, she has lived not in vain...
Respect.

The ending of the cooperative such as I love. Well I do not like caramel...
It is for SUCH moments you can distinguish a MASTERPIECE from a fake.
As Heavy Rain. Never played, but know about the story and know exactly what the ending is and therefore understand, it is a MASTERPIECE. And I wanted to play it... Console mother __.

A
AlexWake777 10.04.20

hoi3dd, I asked about NFSHP2010, just wanted to clarify whether it was you.:)
As for Amon Tobin - Yes, the music is gorgeous. I would even call it the best game composer, if not a Jasper kid, but not Akira Yamaoka. But the fact that Amon is one of them, that is of the best - that's for sure.

As far as HeavyRain, don't jump to conclusions.;)
I made it through and, in my opinion, it's not a masterpiece. Just PR had a lot zapudrili brains all the commercials.
The haveran stumbles where least expected - in the story. In General, as Fahrenheit, elegant, disrupting the brain the first half of the game and disappointing, full of plot holes and protanomaly behind the ears second. Moreover, it is surprisingly a one-off game. I do not remember any game of all time, which would be so interesting to pass for a second time.
In the amount have a great game, but not a masterpiece.
Of course, this is my personal opinion.

Even more to say, simple, but solid, clear and reasonable story of Sam Fisher in the Conviction had me hooked more than complicated, but cracked in so many moments of silly story in the Heavy Rain.
Of course, these are my words for fans of Haviana would have sounded like blasphemy.)
Because I write my opinion on the subject Konvikshena, not to offend those fans.

iumper1(sorry I changed the first letter of your nickname, but the website somehow, and contacted the first four letters of your nickname), I also have a favorite part of SplinterCell this is the first and the third. In General, I believe Chaos Theory Swan song classic Splintercell, the perfect Splinter of the old school.
However, with your opinion of Conviction is not shared.
For me this game is a 10 out of 10, a great restart of the series. The game was Borovskoy, more rapid, hard, but not lost, and stealth.
But, most importantly, the developers due attention paid to the plot, the characters. In the old Splinter this was not even close. We just saved the World, not thinking about the motivation of the protagonist. Sobsno, it only motivatie was the service of their country. It's great for a special agent, but really a memorable story on this build.

Konvikshen in this context is very different. We play for the broken lives of the Fisher, who lost only daughter, a friend(and even SO lost), devoid of its former idealistic views on things. Hence his increased cruelty to the world, people.
And the only and main motivation of his actions is his daughter. First, search for those involved in her death, then... I will not spoil, but it is also connected especially with my daughter.
I was completely understand the motives of the protagonist. This is very important. And this is a huge plus updated Splintercell.

Yes, the atmosphere in the Conviction are completely different than in the Chaos Theory, but it is completely explained by the plot. The atmosphere became more desperate, really well, born from the world of computer games. And that's fine.

As for the gameplay, it is in Konvikshene is also different than in older parts. And, suddenly, everyone decides for himself, better or not. I personally style and'La Bourne not just liked it, and stunned as much.=)

Conviction was for me a big surprise. I didn't expect that the game will be so beautiful. Gameplay, story, drama, or music in this game creates a chic sense of integrity, superbly shot down whole works. Similar in Splintered before that it was only in the first and third parts.

Konvikshene add to this a little Bourne identity and something else and maxakovsky longing, thirst for revenge. To break away was simply impossible.
Well, here are my personal feelings.

I honestly tried to find any objective flaws in the new Splinter Cell included in your domestic fart-skeptics, the fan of the old Splintercell(I still all the parts were, in their time, with pleasure, at the highest difficulty), but even these internal critics were unable to find Konvikshene at least some disadvantage.
Wonderful wonderful game.
In General, my personal assessment Сonviction 10 out of 10.

All good.