3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
98morozzzov98 10.04.20 08:22 pm

Error : this network sesia now not available (Watch_Dogs)

Decided Druganov to drive in multiplayer and when you start network contract he kind of sees it discovered the remover worked for all the cases and dalie above mentioned error or something like that now I do not remember
I would be very grateful for help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
98morozzzov98 10.04.20

- MVP -
Well you just insulted the game
EEG holyavu distributed
And a lot of people now it rubai

S
Saifer11 10.04.20

- MVP -
immediately clear whom she is having dreams about. Nick took all the yubik free crew and you're not. and pabg you're not a player.

a
anti_Alien 10.04.20

98morzzzov98
At a friend's NAT is open, if not, there are such problems.

S
Saifer11 10.04.20

- MVP -
Yes then about the topic that you could only get the one who signed, and you still oskorblyaesh other games insanity rushing. or you just do not have enough brains for something else.

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

- MVP -
Woah what you yubisofty not pleased that you're even on the forum love it, but that is not posison the topic of how good or bad the game is

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

anti_Alien
From this point on more in detail

-
- MVP - 10.04.20

98morzzzov98
not pleased
and what you hit?

a
anti_Alien 10.04.20

98morzzzov98
The games yubisoft there is such a problem, for a comfortable game, it is necessary that the IP address was white (permanent)

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

- MVP -
Well, if perecheslyat
I love the idea of their games that they implement the same vach dogs I'm not saying that he's better in execution than GTA but it has its own highlights which in GTA you could say was missing items that she's created her own genre .
Love them old games then no idea of work was not, and the games have always been full and have tried to come out without bugs
Love the attitude to the Russian audience that all the games they translate on Russian language I like it more pleasant to play with a Russian voice acting (are the caciques but who doesn't)and not with your nose stuck in the subs and do not see that in the scene at the moment protekaet
She has flaws, and I myself not satisfied the last time Iza bogavante unity and origin , Iza kidalovo with deviceno, etc
But that straight brawl from this

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

anti_Alien
I do not quite understand is no providera mutki muddy? Or yourself as it can be realized?

-
- MVP - 10.04.20

98morzzzov98
Russian is, through their branches located in Kiev and Moscow, but to enjoy the games that a Russian voice is beyond normal

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

- MVP -
it's such a nice little thing which is most important to me

-
- MVP - 10.04.20

98morzzzov98
and nobody cares

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

- MVP -
well, we all have our preferences

a
anti_Alien 10.04.20

98morzzzov98
A simple option is to order the provider white IP, but will have to pay extra for it (about 150r. per month), you can also solve the problem by using third-party software on the forums For Honor and Rainbow had similar themes.

98morozzzov98 10.04.20

anti_Alien
OK thanks I will look

A
AIPI PI PI 27.04.21

I go to network contracts and go to any network contract and write an error ubisoft service is not available please try again later