3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20 08:22 pm

How to add Russian language? (NBA 2K18)

what kind of sanctions in regard to Russia? most importantly, the two Chinese language present, but Russian is not present( we need some way to get to the developers. look and Russian community will appear
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya_Lukyanov 10.04.20

You know, it's a vicious circle: until the abundant Russian-speaking community, it makes no sense to introduce Russian language, until the Russian language does not appear this community

M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20

the game at the level fify, there are a few cons - but that does not make it unknown. the game was sold during the year 500,000 copies, if you count the old part, then this size is exaggerated 10 times. well, I can't believe no basketball fans in Russia. the funny thing is that the NHL series of games from EA there is Russian language, but not here. strange as it

s
steurug 10.04.20

Maks_Grain4
And you wonder how many people bought it in Russia... No community, no language

M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20

steurug
so look, a movie by ang in Russia began to sell - question is how much to watch a movie on OE? ones who understand eng

M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20

and Yes, I looked in the steam calculator sale 17 version, 450000 copies sold for the year is a lot - so that sales in Russia are also present.

F
Flow4Master 10.04.20

Download in the Russian Federation are present, but not sales.

S
SonyK_2 10.04.20

Maks_Grain4 wrote:
...that sanctions against Russia ?
Yes, what sanctions - localization depends on the number of copies sold games in each country. If sales are low, no one will bother with a translation.
...need some way to get developers to...
What's the problem ? - go to the website and on the forum, or tech support, hammer of developers about localization.
...looked in the steam calculator sale 17 version, 450000 copies sold for the year is a lot - so that sales in Russia are also present.
This calculator shows % of copies sold in Russia of the total number of sales ?

s
steurug 10.04.20

Generally, those who are somehow watching the NBA, the English language is generally not a problem. Remember it was an Amateur translation, so there is even a term translated XD.
PS Actually, has anyone dealt with the engine and game resources? To make translating really?
Personally, I'm from Kazakhstan. And I have the incentive of NBA 2K since 14. The main problem with the acquisition is a shitty server in online mode (at the level Konami with their PES), and cheaters... because Of this not buy much try people. Myself every year predzakaznoy, simply because the only real basketball on a PC, and would like that he came out every year (unlike EA, who ran on the console).
Oh still NHL on PC *dreamily rolled eyes*

And on sabzh, I think there are no people who would have been against the Russian language in the game (that's me to the title).

M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20

SonyK.
no idea

M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20

steurug
I'm like a rookie in the nba, I would like to fully learn the game, but Google translator don't want to sit

S
Sniper_SVD 10.04.20

Translated the last part seems to have been 2K10. There was a text translation, because to translate in fact, we had only terms. The eager students will certainly not understand that 2K is also lead their sales statistics. And that Russia accounts for less than 5% of the total number of copies sold. And the Chinese language was introduced, probably because the Chinese comrades are not greedy Russian and regularly put money on the new part.

A
Aleks Maksimenko 10.04.20

Sniper_SVD
bro well if this piece of shit was worth at least 500 p, it would have bought all, but 1500R.???? enough previous, ate....

S
Sniper_SVD 10.04.20

Alex Maksimenko
The price tag of course, frivolous.
But you can wait for sales and then buy much cheaper.

G
Gothic500 10.04.20

Even basketball on PC was released and NHL on PC well NN I do not want to release.

B
B.I.G.S. 10.04.20

Will Russian language be and sales

M
Maks_Grain4 10.04.20

I like a fool click on random keys and nifiga can not understand. ALL in English! what kind of sales they do think in Russia? I don't have time to translate through the translator. Sell in Russia - so please add Russian language!
Low-budget companies that have little money and people, producing games added Russian language - and 2k couldn't. that kind of nonsense?

k
knoxville131 10.04.20

The translation is not done nikgoda for the NBA and most likely will not do.And that was nakalyakal in older versions of NBA, took out a translator.
Created a petition about russifitsirovannye 2к17, but to no avail.

-
- MVP - 10.04.20

Maks_Grain4
russofobiya