3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zatainer 03.10.19 03:59 am

Smart to 13k, not for games.

Tell me more or less normal smart to 13k, with a good front and a selfie camera that would normally filmed in the evening and in the night-time, to take controls above 13k hand does not rise, but the screen want is also good, with a small teardrop-shaped mono-brow, that will advise on the shell if sumavska do not like? Last but not least important, it xiaomi the sound is not much, and it's not even in the headphones. Playing it is not going to.
18 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 03.10.19

Zatainer
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, look for the price, will be pleased, sumavska shell normal, not slow and is quite comfortable xD
The sound in the headphones is gorgeous, in spite of the lack of dedicated chips, and configured software localName xD
AMOLED screen, as written by experts below are not problematic and there's already over two years not a drop in quality is not lost xD
Monobrow is only no and the screen itself is old format, with the bends at the edges xD

X
X_ray_83 03.10.19

Zatainer
Sharp Aquos S3 is better you niche will find Toko is without warranty serak but the screen is very good camera average better than Xiaomi and Samsung in this price !
The sound is normal Toko top LG due to the DAC as the Samsung s10 for headphone AKG.

F
Fiend Astaroth 03.10.19

Zatainer
Not only Samsung, smartphone with problematic AMOLED screen and burnable pixels.
Are quite cheap and fancy Chinese aliexpress: redmi note 7 with USB type-C 145 thousand points in antuco (he has a teardrop-shaped unibrow), and is less - redmi note PRO 6, 85 thousand points in atutu. Very popular phones and money.
There is still Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro over 13, 000 model.

a
around2 03.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
from all the above, the design of the front panel only redmi note 7 corresponds to the request. But if the sound is to take into calculation, I would Zenfone Max Pro M1 rather than redmi note 7. There are more alternatives to Samsung, for example Y91 vivo, there is a keyhole camera and Pro sound very positive reviews.

F
FallenGhost 03.10.19

Zatainer
Honory praise now in the budget segment. Look to him.

X
X_ray_83 03.10.19

FallenGhost
Huawei to take all this madness after the US sanctions sellers even guarantee normally can not give, as you recommend )))

F
Fiend Astaroth 03.10.19

around2
I guess over zvukolan in its estimate. The top phone for the money, even ASUS will be more expensive and worse. And for a good headphone is a good player pumped separately it is necessary to take what I did and the phone battery to burn is not necessary, and the duration and player performance a couple of days at least with a playlist, bookmark, play from A to B, compactness, settings and even noise canceling headphones (I have Sony NWZ-E584). And the phone is too big for this case, whether it is 5 inches, Yes, but redmi 7 and 6.4 inches. Large shovels.

T
Torkvist 03.10.19

around2 wrote:
for example Y91 vivo, there is a keyhole camera and Pro sound very positive reviews
Alternatively, you can safely consider this model, the reviews and reviews agree on this model not bad. Here is a review on it let him read
Спойлерhttps://vyborok.com/smartfon-vivo-y91-mediatek/особых no cons, maybe I will go drive it as an option.

g
gennaz 03.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
There is still Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro over 13, 000 model
I like this,but he took a cheaper six months ago, for 12 Tr
https://pix.playground.ru/other/2854835/
Great camera,powerful battery,good screen resolution,good iron, one of the top 9. For the money a great choice.

F
Fiend Astaroth 03.10.19

gennaz
Asus Zenfone Max M1 Pro copies xiaomi redmi note 5. By the way of autonomy, xiaomi with its 4000 is the same with assovskii 5000. The ASUS 3 slot or two under the SIM card and 1 memory card (there handsome gash) + module contactless payment (I did not against, but in favor of the matter in the budget segment), it helps Google camera (from saomi it is better, by default). But it is better to take the original, as is xiaomi (c shell miui and quick charge 2.0) than the parody of it. It is a pity that ASUS with 6Gb no, not delivered to the Russian market - here was a running model. I had my ASUS, didn't like, although the phone is reliable and solidly built, but the software left something to be desired, difficulties and glitches, and updated extremely not willing, well, the battery had already prestabiliti after 3 years of active service.

g
gennaz 03.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Now everything is corrected,well, nfc is a very handy thing.

B
BIG_CrasheR 03.10.19

Zatainer wrote:
with a good front and a selfie camera
It's the same thing, maybe c rear?
Zatainer wrote:
that would normally filmed in the evening and in the dark
For the same amount precisely is not present, samosas old only galaxy, but to take them on the secondary just not worth it. You can read real user 4пда.
For the same amount, only the secondary package with all verifications.

Z
Zatainer 03.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you, I don't think pomogaev, but overall the concept is understood, has formed a list from which to finally choose this vivo Y91, redmi note 7, and Aquos S3, samosas j, budget review, yuzal j5 2018 battery generally does not hold, even in tyrnete and simple logical toys+ screen - bottom, even in comparison with the budget huaiyi.

F
FallenGhost 03.10.19

X_ray_83
I will not argue, but I have enough friends bought the phones from this brand over the last six months, and everyone is happy.

a
around2 03.10.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And for a good headphone is a good player pumped separately it is necessary to take what I did and the phone battery to burn is not necessary, and the duration and player performance a couple of days at least with a playlist, bookmark, play from A to B, compactness, settings and even noise canceling headphones (I have Sony NWZ-E584). And the phone is too big for this case, whether it is 5 inches, Yes
Well, that's if you have money on it pumped the player, and not only were, then Yes, the difference in sound will be. But not everyone can afford first buy, and second, to wear alone, and even player. For me personally it would be very rare to walk around town with the player, but without the phone. It in any case to carry, with whatever diagonal you didn't buy it. And about vivo Y91 in the review, higher overthrown, wrote that in 50 hours playback of audio files enough batteries (4030 mAh), can pravachol a bit, but you get the gist. The sound, as I wrote, the reviews are entirely positive. For listening to music is a very good option.

K
Kardion 03.10.19

I know there is such a vivo, so that we have an almost personal experience. What fraternizing immediately the eye is the design of the rear panel, there is an unusual gradient coloring, thought it gave the artist a coloring book said to plant this! Live looks much more effective.
Night mode is very cool, almost no artifacts and detail in twilight is very good. The sound is loud at maximum speed is not choked and is not wheezing. The hotel is still there a slot for a memory card. Performance enough for the eyes for all daily tasks.

S
Sipunov01 03.10.19

That Meizu in principle, also not bad smart.

V
Vaipen 03.10.19

High boost about the screen or Back. But they are on sale at the boutiques there, talk with Alika or b/a with Avity. .