3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergio5321 10.04.20 08:22 pm

The game is not showing achievements (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I want to collect all achievements in the game, but they do not appear in the corner of the screen, all games working except games from square enix (ROTTR, TR2013, Hitman). Play such as gta5, there all norms, the achievements appear, and play Lara(today was blood ties by 100%) In the game the achievement did not appear, and out of the game, it already thought... Maybe for someone it's garbage, but for me it's the whole point of the license))

5 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 10.04.20

sergio5321
The cache can be updated. I have all the rules

_
_Red_FoXx_ 10.04.20

sergio5321
Try to choose DX11

s
sergio5321 10.04.20

BlackZloj
and so is direct 11, I had helped to run steam on behalf of the administrator, and now it's not helping... Except that I'll try to disable exclusive screen

_
_Red_FoXx_ 10.04.20

sergio5321
Honestly with this game I have troubles with stim too, those guys are not displayed (On TR 2013 everything works fine). At first everything was normal, but I updated the game and everything stopped working )), then again, they updated the game and it worked, but they did not stop there and again updated the game again and everything stopped working... ))
In General someone rules works and some don't, maybe for Win 7 it is necessary, maybe something else
I have Win 10 if that.

d
dimon-alfa 10.04.20

there are some glitches in this game with achivami, for example, entered the game and got an achievement that not even performed