3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 10.04.20 08:23 pm

Who is on which difficulty the game is started? (The Evil Within 2)

I think that to put a Survival or Nightmare.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonic268 10.04.20

serega1121
nightmare

V
Vyxyxol 10.04.20

serega1121
Put the Adventure, Gee. xD

R
Raiden966 10.04.20

You better mark this, who was the first in Classic mode, the game will be.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 10.04.20

Survival... all games on average go through first, and then on high.

a
assyy nuar 10.04.20

Nightmare goes one drawback is the ammo

s
saa0891 10.04.20

Finally found the time and passed on the classics,it certainly was hard,so much fun and emotions received,especially since 13 of the head when the patch was over,had to sweat specifically,then that weapon cannot be pump is of course seriously complicates the gameplay,although drobach on simple enemies all also clearly works,shot in the belly (don't even need to bother aiming at the head) and finished off with a leg.

On Akuma in the first part, too, there were moments where it was very hard,because there's one hit or one hit in HS and I'd be dead,in some places I had to be very hard,although it was always possible to beat,the second on the classics all the same GG can withstand at least one blow,and from conventional drawn two,although 7 saves really make fun,because you should clearly expect at some point to make a save,while in the second Dead Space was only three saves,but Dead Space 3 was only one life,killed and start the game again in the third part by normal levels of difficulty,it was a lot of interesting modes,and the most interesting is of course the survival mode,where enemies fell only resources (no bullets,no medkits) and you already had to plan what to spend,buy ammo,stock up kits or make not the least important upgrade on a weapon or suit.

For me it's one of the best games this year on a level with Divinity: Original Sin 2.

The second part as the first and really liked it and will continue to make such atmospheric and hardcore games,and would like to have these games in the Survival horror was more,I would gladly have traded one such game for a dozen ordinary action,I hope that DLC will do at least one,but that would be at the level of the game,it would be cool if could tell you more about the World and Kidman,how all these events unfolded.
And compared to mentioned games, how dull and light came RE7,enemies generally no,it is certainly very sad.

Who need save game for infinite ammo
https://yadi.sk/d/XXIFJuFR3PoMMZ