3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarGu 03.10.19 03:59 am

Error [PlayerProfiles] CGameContext:::StartGame: User \"WarGU\" has no active profile (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Played played, and then BAM, when running starts to produce such a thing
[PlayerProfiles] CGameContext:::StartGame: User WarGU has no active profile
No reinstalling, nothing help, what bullshit who knows?
So who will have the same problem, we found the data game saves in the folder\Users\username\saved games\Kingdom Come Deliverance
This folder cut out completely, and start the game, it starts, creates a new profile, exit the game from the folder that cut, take the folder with the save one only, and stop back in, and voila, everything works)
16 Comments
Sort by:
W
Watokato 03.10.19

Dude thank you so much!!! for you it tells you to thank!!! Kingdom come the same error was

B
But Vitaly 03.10.19

WarGu
Thank you

n
no_name-010101 03.10.19

thank you very much,very helpful.

B
BlackTim 03.10.19

thank you very much!!! Everything works

e
er236 03.10.19

WarGu
But if it did I just installed? And the profile is.

G
Glom112 03.10.19

WarGu
Dude, you're cool thanks????

R
Roman Yastremskiy 03.10.19

But if it did I just installed? And the profile is.

X
XODOK5 09.05.21

Roman Yastremsky
Just delete the game folder and run as administrator

r
retr0nise 09.05.21

thank you

S
Shergin 09.05.21

and if there is no folder at all?

M
MiroslavSum 09.05.21

Did everything as said! It runs until the last save is loaded, and throws it out of the game without any error. What to do in this case? Driver updated!

K
Koneta 09.05.21

Guys, I have nothing that did not work for someone who wants to write to me, write to me in DS.

L
Lunatic_Fantastic 09.05.21

Guys here such a thing .. I did not understand anything. I tried all the options, but I don’t know how to find the data with the game, help for God's sake, here is my discord: Lunatic_Fantastic # 7767

L
Lunatic_Fantastic 09.05.21

WarGu
I didn't understand anything. Can you help? Here is my Lunatic_Fantastic discord # 7767

G
Guest 23.07.21

Hi WarGu, had the same problem and found that it's just necessary to make the game creating a new profile folder (I just renamed the old one in "profile_old"), so the game creates at startup a clean folder. That's it. Then start the game and even your last save is available (as it is in a different folder)

D
Den Gl 05.08.21

XODOK5 thanks .. only
this helped))