3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToxaF1 10.04.20 08:23 pm

Nibiru - truth or fiction?

In the media more and more information that on 19 November this year (less than 2 weeks!) finally planet Nibiru gets closer to Earth, and then comes the world's end and Apocalypses). Talking about the fact that this planet has entered the Solar system, and we see it not only because the military is sprayed into the Earth's atmosphere a substance that makes invisible Nibiru... Who thinks about this? We are done or we can make it?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.04.20

See more of REN TV and TV 3,you there is no such nonsense will show.

X
XcomX360 10.04.20

Another delusion about the Apocalypse, eh, classic

S
Setesh 10.04.20

so it is there already in September of this year arrived, no one remembers what?

T
ToxaF1 10.04.20

saa0891
Yes do not watch telly, well, or just the cartoons include baby sometimes. The news popping up in the Feeds in browsers.

n
nominar 10.04.20

Duck and in 2012 flew

W
Wing42 10.04.20

ToxaF1 wrote:
planet Nibiru
It's all fiction.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.04.20

ToxaF1 wrote:
comes the world's end
Even with 666, the year of such predicted all sorts predskazamusy. The result? Well... the world is whole, the Earth revolves, everything is fine ), Not counting individual cases of earthquakes, floods and etc., but it's not.
Opinion about the new prediction from the next predskazamusy? Lol 8) Short and sweet!

B
Belomorkanal 10.04.20

In fact, the planet Earth has long been uninhabitable. All that we see around us is a computer demonstration model, a digital simulation of our civilization at the time of her disappearance.

M
MelShlemming 10.04.20

We actually died a long time ago. Just do not notice it. But you try to look at the world and you will realize that something is wrong.

B
Belomorkanal 10.04.20

I have a dozen years ago, began to feel some inexplicable, subtle sense of unreality of everything that is happening around me. This time as I am fully convinced of the unreality of it all. Like whether the whole world revolves only around me. May be a long time I viewed the film the Truman Show was some sort of message from above? For Truman it was built a real city... and for me, the entire virtual universe?

s
stalker7162534 10.04.20

ToxaF1
Not 19th and 20th. And not November, and March. And it is not won and lost.

T
ToxaF1 10.04.20

stalker7162534
Who lost it? And what was playing? And where did you find the date of 20 March? Just got news news Opera - just about 19 Nov write. Long)

s
stalker7162534 10.04.20

ToxaF1
- Is it true that Rabinovich has won "Volga" in the lottery? - All right. Do not Rabinovich, and Ivanov. And not "Volga", and a hundred rubles. And the lottery, and in cards. And it is not won and lost.
It is a known joke.
March 20, at exactly 19:00.

s
stalker7162534 10.04.20

The closest approach of Venus and Jupiter may cause darkening of the Earth from 15 to 29 November, reported in the media.
It is noted that Venus will take place from the South-West side of Jupiter. This will lead to the release of heat and irreversible chemical processes on Jupiter. Then there is a powerful emission of hydrogen, which will affect the Sun. Projected significant increases in temperature, and the Sun will turn blue. And the Earth will be plunged into darkness for a few weeks until the Sun is not normalized conventional processes.
https://news.vse42.ru/feed/show/id/27575042

We are all already dead, but he doesn't notice!

T
ToxaF1 10.04.20

stalker7162534
That's it! We have two weeks of rain hrenachat, sky not visible, the Sun is not visible. Maybe it is all blue? Who saw, tell me - how's the Sun doing? Not bluish, like you promised?