3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mwFrost 03.10.19 03:59 am

The mission of the "Black helicopter" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

The people , help , in the mission Black helicopter(where skanirovat necessary) no NPS , no one to scan , help

The problem of Black helicopter(where skanirovat necessary) corrected with the installation of a fix
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Dyuzhakov 03.10.19

mwFrost
Can you explain exactly what is the fix? the one with the three files from the robberies didn't work for me. If you have some then please link

a
alex.ilyin.5205 03.10.19

In the mission black helicopter see bug, I have flying in a helicopter to scan people on the street, with marks where they should stand there, but no attendant, respectively, to scan anyone does not work, did anyone else with this problem? And if so, how to solve, mission story, to go further without running impossible

b
brovascka1 03.10.19

alex.ilyin.5205
I have such bugs the same,come to perform tasks and a yellow circle no jobs can not be started.

C
Coeli Lumen 03.10.19

Guys, has anyone encountered a problem in the mission Black helicopter (scanning from the air), where there are no objects to scan? The label is, and people do not have a car (the Pirates)

w
walitor 03.10.19

After scanning Franklin flies to order, there is marker in blue, and unoccupied. Restarting did not help, kill yourself, no way to skip this mission.

a
ant142 03.10.19

I have the same problem, there is a city you can fly, and then have skip, but it did not help me too, just loading icon spinning endlessly....

See, try, maybe will help you...

w
walitor 03.10.19

ant142
Yes a Fig, downloaded the save game after this mission, there's even more bugs, you need a normal crack.

v
vaiper22 03.10.19

walitor
the same problem. have you found a solution? whose Repack downloaded?

b
bestsm 03.10.19

All kind time of day!
I still can not figure out how to solve this problem with the lack of NPC on the blue order.
Who solved this problem please respond and help!

M
Mah88 03.10.19

The same problem, I think that the thing about iron is like friend downloaded the same Repack, but it all went well.
And I have a new Laptop (2 vidyuhi), he PK(1 none), maybe because of this.

V
Vector228 03.10.19

Please help,I already took the car,I arrived at the airport and Devin's not there any longer.It's just a place to stop and if you pass the mission then ship the infinity!!!

D
Demonb.iPlaygrnd 03.10.19

Need nepravitel somewhere in the countryside and as soon as the helicopter flies over the city limits, the mission will fail and so you need to do 3 times now and the mission completed, all know all please

K
KotourVolk 03.10.19

walitor
You can download a trainer and spawn a bunch of vehicles (Large) to kill himself but nothing works.

K
KotourVolk 03.10.19

Help pliz!

K
KotourVolk 03.10.19

All I solved the problem.