3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20 10:24 pm

Display driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Display driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered (error 4101).
Played yesterday everything was normal. Today every time the screen goes blank, then grey everything, the sound and everything. Neither the Manager, alt+tab, nothing short to just restart. The logs were updated. The GTX 970 STRIX. DOOM, Dead by Daylight, Dishonored 2 they are played on high and ultra and never crash. Then what's wrong, MB met who?
30 Comments
Sort by:
-
- MVP - 10.04.20

nvlddmkm sys
chta?????????

x
xoen 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie
If the system has not changed - vidyuhi dies or the PSU does not pull naprugu more. It happens.
And generally it is better to post logs under the spoiler, that is. More likely to help.
Any drivers not specified or version of Windows. Can You do under Linux through Wine launch - we can only guess ;)

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie
Try Riva tuner to put the lock at 60 frames, so that the map only worked on 60 fps and not warmed. Then it may become easier.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

I don't know how the video card and PSU can die if the same Dead by Daylight which warms it up to 76-78 (developed pictures) and play until he gets, and the game hangs. And the most interesting is happening. when I'm in menu, improving items and skills.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

- MVP -

in a moment of unresponsiveness - this is the event

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

xoen

maybe in the game settings that is not worth it?

W
WanRoi 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie
Do the rollback driver(video card). If does not help: Using DDU remove the driver and put the old one that worked.

S
SonyK_2 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie wrote:
Display driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered...
It is overheating - try to include Afterburner (or similar program) along with the game (with output temperature of the video card to the screen) and look up how many degrees is heated vidyuhi by the time the glitches.
...Played yesterday everything was normal...
Most often the case - worked without problems, then started to fail. If yesterday no software (including Windows updates) in the system was varied - either problems with the hardware or did you get any illness to your computer.
I don't know how the video card and PSU can die...
Any electonica has its service life. But then as luck - one can work more than one year, and the other will burn in a few days. Depends on many factors.

c
chaos410 10.04.20

most likely the guy is dying of BP which does not give the right voltage , I had that and the driver crashes and the computer to restart went , then I changed to a new PSU and everything vanished.
another reason for the departure the driver may be overheating of the graphics card after a long game.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

chaos410
SonyK.
I understand - not everything is forever. But why other games fly on hurrah? The same Dead by Daylight? That night played about 1.5 hours in the Shade. Noticed: all departures are associated with improved weapons and gems in them. It menu improvements and a departure... the Temperature of the following - 68-73гр max, Dbd warm it up to 76-78 and play until he gets (due to disrupted nerves and sweaty palms).

c
chaos410 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie
high temperature , put the program itself increase the rotation of the fan on vidyuhi , the temperature should be below about 55-60 degrees , then the departure may not be

W
WanRoi 10.04.20

chaos410 wrote:
the temperature should be below about 55-60 degrees
Below 40 is a simple. 50 Is about an hour and a half, of the game.
Normal gaming temperature up to 75 degrees. Depending on WITH can vary up to 70 - 73.
In the end, it is possible to remove the wall, minus three degrees is provided.

s
saa0891 10.04.20

chaos410 wrote:
high temperature , put the program itself increase the rotation of the fan on vidyuhi , the temperature should be below about 55-60 degrees , then the departure may not be
He has a normal temperature to 80-85 degrees can never relax about this,although dereference it even lower.

CrazzzyPie wrote:
Display driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered
As already mentioned above,turn over & under.
Put a different driver version.
Even in MSI Afterburner to try just a little bit to reduce the core frequency (core clock),in the Witcher 3. have many had this problem on overclocked cards,and it helped,until I can resolve the problem.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

chaos410
As far as I know and read how much to buy ASUS GTX 970 STRIX, she is very hot, up to 83 stated.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

No, I reinstalled Windows completely (good anyway). The same garbage. But now the brightness does not fly, but still the menu sit for a long time and all of dovedale.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

So, guys. I don't know, but it seems to play almost an hour, but in the upgrade menu, the sat often. Put the settings the game recommended to me - while flight normal. Now I went willingly, and not by the will of the error. I hope this is the solution... Probably something wrong with the settings.

S
SonyK_2 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie
I'm not saying that is necessarily a problem in the gland - as one of the options. If the only problem with this game, as with other all right - the problem might be in the game, or the incompatibility of something of your software (OS, drivers, updates, software) with this game. If litsuha - write to the forum of the official website of the game, if the pirates try to download another Repack.
...Probably something wrong with the settings.
Easily. The game was released recently and error not all caught - maybe with time the patches will fix it.

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

SonyK.
Yes, license.
Oh, the recommended settings too, nothing is decided. Now I went to restore the seagulls and left the game in the character menu. Sat - pulled back - then clicked the items again, and crash. Something with the menu not. Well, I will try do without to hang out =D

C
CrazzzyPie 10.04.20

So. And again Ya Think I found a solution to this problem. In the settings it is not necessary to turn off dynamic resolution". Yes, it's soap schedule, but what I noticed: when again was on the menu - it worked and hackneyed to me for a couple of seconds of retaliation, but then all the rules. Lost 2H and the menu was sitting a lot. I think the problem in this setting. If that otpishus more

W
WanRoi 10.04.20

CrazzzyPie
For a game set in the control panel:
Spoiler"Anisotropic filtering" — "16x";
"Antialiasing-transp." — "Off";
"Triple buffering" — Off;
The "power management" — "Preferred maximum performance";
"The maximum number of pre-prepared frames" — "1";
"Acceleration multi-display/mixed-SE" — "Mode dnodisplay performance";
"Texture filtering | anisotropic sample optimization" is "Off.";
"Texture filtering | negative deviation UD" — "to Bind";
"Texture filtering quality" — the "Productivity";
"Texture filtering | trilinear optimization" — "On";
"Filtering textures | anisotrop. optimization filter" is "Off.";
"Vertical sync" is "Adaptive";
"Streaming optimization" — "On";
"PhysX" — "CPU".
It's from chip, though anisotropy can and 2x, 4x put.
Or this:
СпойлерCUDA — GPUs: All
Anisotropic filtering: Off
V-Sync (vertical synchronization): turn Off
Vertical clock": Use setting for 3D application
Shadowing of ambient light": turn Off
The maximum number of pre-prepared frames: select the point, which is marked with NVIDIA
Streaming optimization: Automatically
Mode power management: Adaptive
Antialiasing — gamma correction: Off
Antialiasing settings: Off
Antialiasing — transparency: Off
Antialiasing — mode: Off
Triple buffering: Off
Acceleration multi-display/mixed GP: Mode mnogochislennoi performance
Texture filtering — anisotropic sample optimization: Off
Texture filtering — quality": Higher performance
Texture filtering — negative deviation of UD: Included
Texture filtering — trilinear optimization": Include
Anisotropic filtering. Direct impact on the quality of textures in games. Therefore, it is recommended to turn it off.
To enable scalable texture: Off
Limitation of extension: turn Off
With this vast Internet.