3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 10.04.20 10:26 pm

Tablets, scrolls, place to stay (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Bought for helixi a map of all mysteries. Gathered all the constellations, discovered of the Sphinx received the costume. Everything is logical.
Now it seems like collected all the plates, ran all the ancient mechanisms, and rested in all areas. Some of the counter, as before, in the game there. The map did not seem to see that there is somewhere uncollected. But nothing was given. No achievements (I may have watched, what do you want?), nor any buns. As it should be, or somewhere I lohanulis? Game license
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 10.04.20

The viewpoint is also gathered. By the way, also yielded nothing

B
Bupycop 10.04.20

kvitos
What should give? There are achivami for all places and all, I didn't buy anything, I already have, all these places were highlighted in a gold question mark.

V
Vyxyxol 10.04.20

kvitos wrote:
But nothing was given. No achievements (I may have watched, what do you want?), nor any buns.
The achievement should be for hermits, Words of wisdom, but the buns do not give any. For the viewpoint increases the radius of vision of Paris + action Yupley many XP. For ancient mechanisms - boltologiya PTS. For signs 1 point skill. All.
kvitos wrote:
Game license
As if there is some other, in addition to license. xD

k
kvitos 10.04.20

Well, just in the previous parts gave some mini-cupcake for something that called for ALL signs or something. Well, obviously, so you can easily finish the campaign mode.