3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DryRex 10.04.20 10:30 pm

Two quests stuck (Elex)

Actually a subject . 4 Chapter . These two quests stuck . PS on the markers refuse to communicate . Solution ?

6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor.Volkov 10.04.20

This is the first Chapter of an unfinished quest. MB he's so hung that it in 1st and had to perform. Or did you get it for joining the faction, Berserkers, and then became a cleric, as seen in the armor of the Regent on the hand, but with you and not talk.

H
Hayabusa 10.04.20

DryRex
I have the same thing. Second, in Ignatane know that it was necessary not to touch the prisoner, who asked a Wolf to kill. Then he'd made the suggestion after a time and the quest would be fulfilled. And Edan went to Berserker, as it's on the letter B name. But he contracted on the subject doesn't want to talk. Scored on it, now only patches correct.

D
DryRex 10.04.20

Igor.Volkov
I know that from the first Chapter . But this quest hanging . Probably not the fate

Raven
Yes . Brought Eli . And he attacked me . I had to kill .

D
Ded MastDay 10.04.20

DryRex
The law Berserkers - there should have been a couple of quests Agrima run, then he says what you type malades, honor the laws blah blah blah. I have this wcast were completed prior to joining any faction.

g
grovarian 10.04.20

DryRex
If I confuse nothing, Ungrim was supposed to give a quest to Bring him a weapon that is someone from Berserk (can't remember the name). He has to answer one question and go back to Angria - All.

p
predator999 10.04.20

The quest to finish is possible, but the question is whether it is necessary to you ? If you did something to hurt the community Berserkers Ragnar say that you were at fault and have to pay 2K alexita. So if you really need then go for it I will give money, but jump for joy that closed the quest.