3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik-petrov 03.10.19 04:00 am

Best cars from each class (Test Drive Unlimited)

If someone can write here the best cars in each class. It is desirable also to specify their characteristics and price.
192 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hedge129 03.10.19

In the class-And I Keninseg his limit and pressed on the slipstream 466км,CH.

P
PaHaR 03.10.19

Not bad, but I'm from McLaren 460 squeezed.pix.PlayGround.ru
The Enzo 420 engine rests on the limiter. Besides the Mercedes SLR and the CLK DTM racing is not take. They have the speed do in the area 270-290, and that's not enough.

u
ufo-6515 03.10.19

Th better McLaren (1.500.000$) or Keninseg (500,000$)??

P
PaHaR 03.10.19

Enzo:-) And don't have to bother.

x
xXplosive 03.10.19

ufo-6515, you will listen to instana will be
PaHaR, here in General without comments. Probably a half hour gladine on your portrait bring down IQ by 30%
Hedge129, well, you listen, just to congratulate Hocico\

First, people see the characteristics
Secondly, people, start off account it and test it every machine by itself (if the noob in the game, it can be)
Third, people, the best speed in the game - Cinense and balanced har-Kam saline. Saline is the best variant for the Nuba. As soon as I learn how to poke the buttons, you can go to the salon and buy the Chrysler me Four of Twelve and OGE to cry that is controlled like a tank. And if you don't open this, then you katana Salina Asya life, and even better on what Enzo's info at Ferrari

P
PaHaR 03.10.19

Saline - trough IMHO. Mi-412 - trough IMHO. xXplosive - turn off the stabilization system and drive as the rules people. 8-|

P
PaHaR 03.10.19

And about the portrait, so where did you find that he hit you IQ. If you're talking about the screenshot at the top, there to watch only need max speed.

M
Mihail1 03.10.19

My IMHO 1 class is Saleen 7 and Konig

Z
Zander_driver 03.10.19

MV Agusta F4 Tamburini. let not the fastest, not the most resposteria, but the most pleasant in the management of the horse on two wheels.

C
Chinad 03.10.19

Italian motyka - the most it!

N
NedViD 03.10.19

Japanese Motsyk and more!

K
KACblM 03.10.19

Guys th at will be better МС12 Maserati, ferarri what Enzo's info, Canince or saline
And some 3 the best motorcycle

m
mOPTis 03.10.19

Listed better what Enzo's info, and so take the Pagani Probe, IMHO
Motyka: Ducati 999R, MV Agusta Tamburini (it's a class)
Of MB class better triumph, IMHO

K
KACblM 03.10.19

thank you, and class B cars are the best
PS Pagani is class A

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 03.10.19

Pagani Zonda - A class, B class, a lot of good, well, there is a Dodge Viper, Chevrole Corvet, Mersedens-Benz.....
PS Kawasaki Nija - also rocking a Moto!

R
ReDoX 03.10.19

In the A grade best machine by far the Saleen, though many criticized him for settling handling and max speed, inferior to the McLaren F1, this car rips McLaren and other online. View records online-almost all raised in Salina. Moreover, it is gaining speed faster than the McLaren (i.e. he catches up with McLaren in the corners, because in order to enter a turn at Salina is a science-you have before tormozit than McLaren).

K
KACblM 03.10.19

So the best car in the class And Salin

H
Hedge129 03.10.19

redox. Look as I described in secrets TDU 11.01.08 22:42 use the Corvette :) however, he really does stare saline on the floor of the case (not test with bots) to about 150km-h! Me after these shows there all screaming what I cheater (and in nature what's this?)

R
ReDoX 03.10.19

2 Hedge
This is an interesting topic. I remember on another forum it was discussed. The guy was indomavel when I was playing online and started on exactly the same machines, where in the first 2 seconds the opponent out it once again by half a length. Interesting, Thanks for the tip.

A
Arturyanchik 03.10.19

Saleen s7 coolest car!!!!!!!!!!