3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 10.04.20 10:31 pm

Lydia doesn't want to wear clothes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Removed using removeitem her fierce and leave only boots, using additem to give the dress and she wears (if she follows me) but after a while takes off dress and goes naked. what to do ? previously, everything worked
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flyiq440 10.04.20

A subtle hint

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 10.04.20

Flyiq440
At home, I do not mind but worthless to the wedding in the same boots to walk in

n
nestrbob 10.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead
It is necessary to prescribe things for equipment command equipitem and after ID put the unit , it gives priority to carry things .

D

nestrbob
First, add the clothes, then prescribe equipitem id and clothing with unity ?

f
frysis 10.04.20

Perhaps the dress is not liked

K
Kail Hagen 10.04.20

just the armor which you gave worse than she is, just give her better armor

c
chel s pulemetom. 10.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Thanks for the topic, have fun at night.

n
nestrbob 10.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Yes , so you change gear by default on their own .
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0:110136

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 10.04.20

It's all mods , add-ons , cheating , my Aurora was somewhere here (on page-Zach , PG) is my skin of this naked Aurora (it's a satellite of edition from Razor-Extendet Edition Skyrim, 2015 ). And there was a glitch , magic or a magical weapon with the effect of soul trapis not worked in great and black soul gems ?-that is not filled with the souls of those stones ?!- ;-(((

E
Eremite_City 10.04.20

Once Lydia me naked was when she was appointed my huscarles.
I would have posted a screenshot or a saved game. But for a year, as abandoned SkyRim.

D
DarKain_PYA 10.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Yes, you're a lucky guy!!!

G
GeraSP 10.04.20

Enjoy the moment...

D

nestrbob
Thank you, but now another problem, after marriage she has no lines on the relocation and she has no new dialogue, type Hello my lyuboff if there had been a wedding at all.

r
revalentin94 10.04.20

Do satellites have their own scripts.
If the satellite does not follow the character and his equipment is equipment with higher indication protection (or prices if there is no armor) -
he is still in clothes by default.
Home housecarls wait in the standard clothes ( I have both ).
Scripts work consistently:
1. Suit up by default.
2. If the company follows dovalina - check inventory.
3. Wear outfit based on priorities.

Here and there is probably your problem.
But the game needs to be a script that creates equipment default if it is not in the inventory.
If you resurrect via a command character , then a separate line is generated outfit ( worthless naked raskazivat ).
Hope explained.

M
MASTERy0da 10.04.20

Follow the girl that it was necessary =)

R
Richards 10.04.20

Some of the company preference for light armor and heavy Lydia at the cord more zapilivat her only strand in the inventory, it will wear, it is not easy, well, maybe the boots and I'll wear out easy, and it will be like a clown.

W
Wild Rider 10.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead wrote:
previously, everything worked
Only not justified his nickname, but such topics should be created in engineering. issues. I, as usual, moved.

D

Wild Rider
he's a good lad, keep up the spirit

W
Wild Rider 10.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Boy?) Yes, no, I can in the same spirit, and to delete these threads, not move, just reminding you just in case. But the fact that you created the theme with the wedding in the right place - I praise, without sarcasm, other users often clutter up the forum.