3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berlingo art 10.04.20 10:31 pm

Response time

Want to take the monitor for gaming 22 inch to 8-thousand What the response time is optimal? I looked BenQ GW2270HM response times 5-18.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.04.20

2 MS

In General, if there is a possibility it is necessary to look in dynamic scenes,and to play.
Berlingo art wrote:
the response time is 5-18.
Spoiler

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

Berlingo art
For games, there are no monitors to 8 thousand

M
MunchkiN 616 10.04.20

the response time is the current value for pitch athletes
considering that the games just DOF and motion blur dumetz on the monitor normal chetkosti and contrast will be pretty 8-16 nanosec
and peck-peck
much more important image characteristics.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar263539.htm

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]
This is not a game. Gaming monitor for eSports is min 120 Hz, g sync, 2ms response, normal bracket to adjust the vertical position. The rest is the usual universal multimedia monitors, which are far removed from TV.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
How do you know what he plays?My LG was 20 1680x1050 75Hz.Also not gaming or what?How am I on it 7 years of playing?

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]
You are not playing. Normal Monique office or multimedia. Well, so of course, you can either buy cheap and name it game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
If you're playing,why not games?

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]
Play no one denies of course, but you can also buy office laptop and call it a game, or to buy an office projector for presentations and to watch a movie. Or you can buy a quadro card instead of the gtx and play it.
Is like the device classes, that is, the manufacturer positions the model or range under certain needs.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
Is like the device classes, that is, the manufacturer positions the model or range under certain needs.
Show me where in my link manufacturer what there positions?
The office:
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar133878.htm

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]

Well, here come the link to the website of the Aiser to the monitors section. https://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/group/monitors Now you'll have classes))

K
Kirlusha 10.04.20

Berlingo art
And what gave you this response?
This is the same monitor and not a 4k TV.
It is necessary for evil supersaturated, which is now fashionable to call cyber-athletes.
Or for fierce online shooter, which is important only for the same supersecret!

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
And?Incredibly thin.Then what?He's got plenty of connectors + input under earphones.What Hae him a bunch of connectors and connecting the headphones?

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]
About what you're saying?

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar263539.htm

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]And?Incredibly thin.Then what?He's got plenty of connectors + input under earphones.What Hae him a bunch of connectors and connecting the headphones?

Acer monitors R1 Series is ideal for daily work on the computer. Ultra-slim ZeroFrame design and are perfect for home decor or office. Monitors provide excellent image quality and technology for eyesight protection.

And what's next. Monique is not a game it is visible after all. Hat for the office.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
I do off TV play.Perhaps he,too, is not a game.Yeah

G
Gera95 10.04.20

2 6мс there is no difference if the monitor is connected via DisplayPort. When connected via DVI delay in 6мс already noticeable, especially in fast games like racing, shooters, etc, sometimes hangs, especially when drastic action. High latency will be very noticeable in online pastiloff. So there is a delay in ping is, and even monitor the load. Above 16мс will be visible plumes in shaded screen.
Universal gaming monitor with response time 2-6мс, not higher.

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

[Denis]
You can play even on the phone, at least on the calculator.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.04.20

Protocol10
Washed down the the Witcher 3 on cellphones).Or not,washed down with Monica VGA)
And I'm with tele gash: