3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem_TiraN 10.04.20 10:31 pm

Prisoners - does it make sense to take them? (Mount & Blade)

Share your opinion on this matter. (prisoners of the lords are not considered because they are foolish not to take prisoners)

Just exactly is hard to say - worth it or not. The most notable advantage is the ability to sell them. But it makes sense only in the early stages of the game, then you can make money a lot easier. Recruitment in their ranks? You need high persuasion, NV which need to spend your skill points (but in the game it dates, few benefits). Plus, half the prisoners lured escapes...

With all this to take prisoners, it is logical to carry a blunt the weapon and it's inventory slot, the lords become more aggressive when you see the captives from his Kingdom and prisoners slow down an army (sometimes up to 2 units speed).
Here are the pros and cons
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 10.04.20

Worth taking, clearly, place in the inventory does not take, do not need to feed. Each prisoner is worth 50 dinars, 50 prisoners bring compliance 2500 dinars, enough for a week's salary to the troops.
Specially blunt weapon, not a burden, not a humanist, and so two or three dozen after a big battle happen, and their horses well loaded. Speed didn't notice that effect, the types and so give decent speed, slowing only to have a large number of infantry among their low morale, aggressiveness of lords is also changed, if more, then attack anyway.
On their side the prisoners are not tempted away, we don't need good troops and can be a different take.
Lords prisoner is taken very rarely, only enemies, better with them to have a good relationship, a lot of advantages.
The skill of taking prisoners pumped to the max.
So my choice - you need to take
Artem_TiraN
The theme is good
+1

S
STALKER MiTricH 10.04.20

If you get caught then take the course....but the skill is not specifically pumped.....why????)))).....in the beginning of the game all sell....later when I have a good army trying to recruit prisoners into their ranks and throw them in your castle ...if the floor is a foot or archers .....since I usually go with cavalry...)))
About stupid weapons...why is it ....Swag correctly written after the battle and so the prisoners enough....))))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 10.04.20

In his fortress of captives good to keep, after the battle shake off them there, then as you need money you can sell them. The quest is on taking prisoners out of their and get for this quest. But you need to make sure that the lock is not taken, and that the Lord will get all the prisoners his army

A
Artem_TiraN 10.04.20

Speed didn't notice that effect
Affected for sure. When I was with a cavalry went after the prisoners, the rate immediately fell.
50 prisoners bring compliance 2500 dinars
To this end, the original need to pump charisma, and ability. I mean, it may make sense to download leadership and combat skills instead?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 10.04.20

Affected for sure. When I was with a cavalry went after the prisoners, the rate immediately fell.
The speed drops from scoring inventory and reduce morale, besides the speed drops at night and during the forest walks.
To this end, the original need to pump charisma, and ability. I mean, it may make sense to download leadership and combat skills instead?
Here the ceiling in the level of no, can be almost all pumped to level 30 no problem to pump the necessary skills and secondary, such as the capture of prisoners and any more...

A
Artem_TiraN 10.04.20

The speed drops from scoring inventory and reduce morale, besides the speed drops at night and during the forest walks.
Well, I noticed - not a noob just a little... ))))

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 10.04.20

Guys, don't argue. I will say for sure - the movement speed on the map from among the prisoners depend. It is possible by the way to check if skill is enough pumped. Recruited prisoners to the castle, and then in one fell swoop take all of his squad. The difference in speed is. By the way maybe it's offtop, but I saw info, that if the inventory is usually Packed full, so as not to fall the speed to put a few pack horses. Capture units I think. Before the Mace specifically for these purposes, carried. Then I got bored. Hunting after all, and to wave the sword but from bow to pokedstudio)))! In the file simpl_triggers raised the price of the captives from 50 to 100. Now after a normal battle shot down by 2000-3000 dinars. In group to not recruit yourself. Morale is falling, and it is a large unit and so fast down slides and all sorts of Ceremony with Ironduke start home to ask. Usually after a battle, and so the former prisoners as recruits many offer. Lords will captivate rarely and then only those that are my so to speak mortal enemies. And friends and neutral go. Wow its ambition to support, respect increases))). The theme is good. It is possible to debate. +1

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 10.04.20

The trick with pack horses there, about her in the guide can be read, but the increase is felt at low speed skills drive, and I think that work only pack horses.
It is possible that prisoners reduce the speed precisely at low skills, but in any case decline slightly, the army of the player always moves faster army of lords (except kergitab).

A
Artem_TiraN 10.04.20

the army always moves faster army of lords (except kergitab).
Even with a large number of people? More than the lords when?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 10.04.20

Army of lords : 100-120 people, the army of the king of 250-300 people, the army of the player is usually 60-80 at privyshenii this limit, the rate of detachment decreases because of the rapid decline in morale, and it is senseless to recruit so many people. In addition, the lords is very low and the speed of movement, and they do not change over time, and the player directs them to your Persian or NPC-companion. Normally, the maximum speed Lord of 3,5 - 3,8; the player's speed is usually 4 - 5. When pumped the skill and observance of all the conditions necessary to increase the speed unit, the speed of the player's squad can reach 6 - 8, even if the army 50 prisoners...

T
Temnoe_Solnce 10.04.20

The number of prisoners for me it affects movement speed is absolutely as well as your Hiking additional units..
It does not matter - to take 10 prisoners or hire 10 beggars from the villages of the Kingdom of Vaegirs.

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 10.04.20

Tricky question. Anyone who can accurately answer the question: does the number of prisoners on the morale of the unit and the speed reduction of food in the inventory? No one specifically is not a test?

R
RUST333 10.04.20

If after the fight the prisoners (except for the Lords/Kings) to release=the morale drops (or rather given less)
For price not sure...I wouldn't feed them
If you recruit from prisoners=battle spirit falls

R
Rus008 10.04.20

Recruited from prisoners Cegelski archers-veterans 35 people morale -99. Yes...

G
Georg09 10.04.20

Any prisoners need to take the extra penny never hurts. To any who care will catch up on turnips get.

R
RUST333 10.04.20

To any who care will catch up on turnips get.

Loudly...you can catch up on turnips your give and you take prisoners.

D
Devion 10.04.20

prisoners useless, 50 per piece... too small, it is easier to recruit in the villages. And the reason, it is better to put +1 in any skill than for 250 extra as they are there?)

M
Morgray 10.04.20

Prisoners are not taken, for ballast, lords also, shake them a reputation so just in case(+ play the role of good knight :) ).

G
Georg09 10.04.20

RUST333

I engaged in trade, the route across the steppes of paving. Twenty knights svadov, Tatar archers don't even keep track of how much, the army dug in a hundred is good security. Most difficult city to penetrate to the contraband market. The problem of morale in this army to support - feed mauboy slots eight geranium busy and sometimes the foot chase pirates. If anyone'll catch up with even a joy. Well, prisoner caught, so the maximum negativity was that the stockings chain was removed and some junk.

z
zhihorev 10.04.20

The decision to take or not to take prisoners, I accept it depends what mod you play. In Realse prisoners to not take the lords were captured with the prisoners to drag not hunting, and releasing lords shook their honor and felt syabya a sort of noble knight, walk the type of guys, the Soldiers would not hurt a child. Loot earned easily, after fighting a bunch of good stuff, which you can sell for good money. If the financial situation did begin to decline due to the cost of construction or track uniforms came to hand, you can always win a couple/three tournaments and all the way through, the budget situation corrected. In General, the dough was missing there without any problems with the prisoners and ransoms. Another thing is now in Damaclese, here every penny happy. With money bored. To enjoy a measly 4000 Dean. Taxes in your state-ve to improve you do not want (well I with my last of the peasants pants to pull off that I will let him prosper), the trophy is so-so, even after a rather impressive battle-only a couple of things stand, the rest of this stuff penny. You can of course turn to the jester that you provide all the necessary, that would solve the money issue, but I think such solution is not quite correct. Therefore, we have not to shun prisoners and to enjoy every captive Lord, redemption in the 3000-4000 a good support to the budget of the young nation, which still is facing some hard times.