3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kooniva 10.04.20 10:32 pm

Can't buy the game. (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Hi all. I live in Ukraine. Faced with the challenge of buying Star Wars Battlefront 2. Since Ukraine blocked access andexamine are unable to make a purchase using a credit card. Decided to use PayPal, but knocks error 54005. Another payment method we can not use for reasons stated above. The Bank operation does not change, the money in the account is sufficient, in Papale writes that the operation is rejected (the recipient decided not to accept this payment, and in my case it oridzhn). Maybe someone knows how now to buy games from Origin in Ukraine?
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kooniva 10.04.20

D18K
Yes, I would like still. Want your own opinion to form. And very much waited for the second part of that now pass

B
BatmanWayne221 10.04.20

Kooniva
My advice, wait another year or two until it becomes cost 359 rubles as the first game at a discount. Then feel free to buy.

S
Shkudi 10.04.20

D18K
Why post your vyser in this thread, it is Better to help the person.
Kooniva
Always use a regular debit card, a La Visa Electron, is absolutely at any Bank and the problem was not with her.
Yandexmoney - why do it at all?=) But I see this as like a virtual card, there is no prompt.

K
Kooniva 10.04.20

Shkudi
The point is that when you pay the order origin automatically forwards you to yandexmoney where you've wadis card data. Yandexmoney banned in Ukraine.

m
meagarry 10.04.20

Kooniva
try vpn

M
Maxximka_UA 10.04.20

Kooniva
Go to browser Origin with VPN and all engaged, the same problem was with БФ1.

s
sanek021 10.04.20

Here and do not,do not buy this grindylow with luchboxes,changed his mind !

S
Shkudi 10.04.20

Kooniva
Sure you're right, hmm this never happened before... Try the Hola browser app is a very simple VPN. Activated by a click, you can select any country.

k
k1r1an 10.04.20

Kooniva
guy it is not worth the money trust me I have time to play,wait until kropal to throw off the price

E
Edvin24251 10.04.20

I do not advise to use vpn, as origin allows you to play only where you bought the game, so, there's a probability that you just will not be able to run the game from the library.

b
blin88 10.04.20

k1r1an
the game is worth the money because intensive and active support from EA

k
k1r1an 10.04.20

blin88
support EA is that the more dough vissat of the players, a sort of otslaivanija and modified the first part with the campaign for 4 hours and all

b
blin88 10.04.20

k1r1an
Strange, and why are people buying this game?

k
k1r1an 10.04.20

blin88
fans, and those who are without a game can't live

b
blin88 10.04.20

k1r1an
you're wrong! I can live without games!!!)))

k
k1r1an 10.04.20

blin88
well, not all like you))

M
MIKLAI 10.04.20

better discounts to wait too EA stuffed the game not close(

v
vitalik76 10.04.20

blin88 wrote:
due to the intensive and active support from EA
What? Now remember the previous part so supported, was so supportive and deoderisers to the fact that each round has at least one cheater. How will this part still unclear. Rather it is clear that the grind and the loot already do have one, what about the cheaters even the question. And will be in the last part, it's easier for cheats to give money than to pay for the boxes.

L
L490 10.04.20

You have BF2 with the multiplayer campaign mode and lutrogale on Metacritic a rating of 78, the new adesina with the story and lutrogale 84.

S
Shkudi 10.04.20

L490
BF how else would officially came out, and the wait there is just 4(!) the review - potosina 22, feel the difference?