3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 04.09.19 07:35 pm

New hint from CPY

There is a new hint from CPY :
do it zoiderg style (Do it in the style of the Zoidberg)
Zoidberg is a character from the animated series Futurama, which in one series showed a red herring in the style of Zoidberg...
Any idea what cracked the CPY ?
PS By the logic of this is something from the category of the climb where you do not ask to mess it up and gunned it...

Mass Effect Andromeda!!! again in record time hacked game!
Spoilery the rutor already have distribution!
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 04.09.19

HateDenuvo wrote:
I would like Mass Effect Andromeda, but it's probably Dishonored 2
And maybe sniper elite. On reddit a lot of versions ;)
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/635hxj/new_cpy_hint/

M
MADARAAAA1337 04.09.19

This Will be Zoidberg+UFO=mass effect andromeda 98%

Spoiler

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.09.19

Chechnya I origin-rip Andromeda and Sniper torrents just in case. While there is silence and you can quickly swing. And then suddenly, SHIT, really, Andromeda or Sniper hacked, after crack torrents burst will begin and the hell download.

g
genarek1 04.09.19

on adromeda new denova and no patches, so dishonored 2...

M

HateDenuvo
No difference what. That repak that the distribution of the license with inflated on top of the tablet. Broken Denova here and there. Repak just smaller.

S
Strannik 04.09.19

airstorm wrote:
a red herring in the style of Zoidberg.
bug animation going down the stairs in Mass Effect Andromeda
And Zoidberg inoplanetnyj.
I agree that Andromeda just came out and the likelihood of it breaking is not high, but remembering how hacked resident evil 7 for 5 days and summarize very fat tip, I think it's still Mass Effect Andromeda.
Though I myself do not play it as playable for me, was only Mass Effect 1 is the only game in the series with a Russian voice acting, but I hasten to congratulate the fans of the Etowah series. A lot of facts in favor of the fact that you waited for your game in record time!
Respect CPY!

a
airstorm 04.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
Chechnya I origin-rip Andromeda and Sniper torrents on the safe side
Great idea! Speed on torrents will be neahti in the first few hours (depending on the website). I remember how choked the upload on my torrent server, when RE 7 went to distribution... Gigabit optics on all 3 servers were squeeze the maximum.
Crack can to download, without tension ;)

genarek1 wrote:
on adromeda new denova
New darmowy does not mean that it is impossible to quickly crack. Moreover, CPY improve technology hacking. The same situation was with StarForce in the early 2000s when it seems to have updated and strengthened (I do not remember which game), but after 3 days, with a difference of just a couple of hours in the network there are already 2 crack from different groups.

S
Strannik 04.09.19

HateDenuvo wrote: Denuvo Itself negatively affects the system
Besides the brakes there are still some negative effct?

C
CorvusVolo 04.09.19

Write that MEA uses the old version of denovi so it is likely that this MEA.

D
Domoi 04.09.19

For CPY, it is better not to hope...

C
Culebyaka 04.09.19

taburetckinvasily
What planet are you from?! shoo..

D
Domoi 04.09.19

HateDenuvo
Culebyaka
CPY nothing! Slowly! Poor quality! I know others...

a
airstorm 04.09.19

Now have got to watch what games to remove from distribution, so the upload speed increase (prepare your server to the distribution of hacked news) - seeing what games are downloaded most in the past week. The five leaders: 2016 Hitman, Just Cause 3, Watch Dogs 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 ... in fact, all were with denuvo protection. Hitman raises almost half of the outbound traffic ;)

a
airstorm 04.09.19

Culebyaka wrote:
What planet are you from?
Maybe he's with Andromeda :D

S
Strannik 04.09.19

HateDenuvo wrote:
Problem SSD with frequent write cycles
(((( sucks. I myself liceami not use it, but a neighbor - a childhood friend, ardent mizuhobank. Share with him ;)
Thanks for the old!

h
hamshut 04.09.19

taburetckinvasily
Uahaha)))
The other is what?)
That break of denovo in a dream?)
No ONE broke the game with the protection of denovo except CPY !!!
And the first break-ins from 3ДМ in 2014, it was clumsy and buggy hacks, from which there was no bluff!

M

In short, you can assume anything you want. Maybe just this unravel will be. There's gg red as Zoidberg. Option? In any case, a day or two find out what broke.

A
APTEMIO 04.09.19

Mass Effect Andromeda. 100% of the information.

a
airstorm 04.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
a day or two to learn
Maybe in a few hours ;) Bald, which is not 42, they are using 6-7 hours crack posted (after giving tips on reddit), and there are now a submitted 5 hours ago hanging.

M

Here, video looked. Still a very convincing version with massice looks.
Spoiler