3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YasinPen 10.04.20 10:32 pm

Modification (Watch_Dogs)

Climb I've been in the game files and che thought... is it possible modding in dogs? replacement cars? textures? anyone have any opinions about this?
87 Comments
Sort by:
k
kreslodesantnik 10.04.20

Three questions. Card from NV.
1. The first time you run RadeonPro you receive the error not found AMD ADL.dll is okay?
2. How to load the configs? Include sweetfx and all that?
3. Set up on-off on-INSERT F12 - is not working. The inscription does not appear. And what to do next?

g
grawgraffw 10.04.20

KRASNODEREVTSHIK
1. Yes.
2. third-party configs I also did not want to work, wound up just exactly presented here.
3. The problem is that I translated the article, which was guided by the connecting SweetFX, so the questions regarding the program, it works, and what if I did not? I just can't answer.
I did. Worked. Translated the article slightly modifying it for this preset. Apparently, I got excited.

There are those who helped?

k
kreslodesantnik 10.04.20

If this guide worked 100%, then it would issues much was not. I searched the Internet, read English forums. The same situation. The authors of the posts with similar instructions write that they have all the rules, and comments from users, mainly what the hell? why am I not working? done on the instructions! etc. I've tried more than a dozen configs from different forums and got absolute zero. The authors of these mods write that on win 8.1 (with DX 11.2 and its libraries) should work. And it's nothing more than crutches working the chosen through time, and even after three or even five times.

m
mrvinil 10.04.20

The author thanks! Everything works fine on Win 8.1. One error with the dll, unpack the archive into the folder bin, and just to the root directory of the game and then it works, if you unpack into bin I, too gives an error.

N
Nik0LaI123 10.04.20

And what does it mean?

d
derau 10.04.20

I have after entering the game, the game is like on pause, map and menu works, and the rest on pause.

M
Mr.Shephard 10.04.20

mrvinil
Not carry snowstorm. Of course the game to start, but it's only because SweetFX not in the directory, i.e., and will not be visible.

m
mrvinil 10.04.20

Mr.Shephard
Nerd you what screens to spread? Everything works, if not then straighten your arms.

S
SOLIDZERO 10.04.20

In the video attached below, play different NPCs including some of the heads of the characters, who can knows, what is this mod?, if you can plz link)

Yourself VIDOS;

i
izoon34 10.04.20

for the npc, not really, but for the other characters of the story I would have played)

S
SOLIDZERO 10.04.20

Yes, I want for Clara to hang out with tarzankoj puhoi)

P
Pelmen dobra 10.04.20

Want this mod!

S
Stasjara 10.04.20

Who tried???http://gamemag.EN/news/modder-prevratil-watch-dogs-2014-watch-dogs-2012-97369
Here's a video !How to put?Who knows?

e
enrikokarvales 10.04.20

Yes Kal full

e
enrikokarvales 10.04.20

anyways can you please get the game now on ultra textures norms runs - also noticed Dean light and the game became more darker

S
Stasjara 10.04.20

enrikokarvales
and put like?

e
enrikokarvales 10.04.20

files throw in a folder of bin 64
and in the settings tell -
In order to use the ultra preset you must go to your Gameprofile.xml located in your documents/my games/watch_dogs/YOUR_PROFILE/gamerprofile.xml

Open the file and find in RenderProfile Quality=_runtime, change it to low medium high or ultra. Save the file

My custom settings only apply to high or ultra.

S
Stasjara 10.04.20

enrikokarvales
and in the settings where is it?

e
enrikokarvales 10.04.20

ocuments/my games/watch_dogs/YOUR_PROFILE/gamerprofile.xml

S
Stasjara 10.04.20

enrikokarvales
Thank you!Really better!