3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argishti1999 10.04.20 10:33 pm

HOW to disable the recoil from weapons in the game ?? (Crysis)

without giving the crisis much better
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUSUL1 10.04.20

mouse A4tech Bloody have prog (surcharge), a corrective impact in games.

J
JetRanger 10.04.20

That's where the returns are weak, in Crisis. With a laser sight you can not so offhand - you can stand and even on the move (!) safely from the machine queue into the distance to shoot and hit the target.

i
insel 10.04.20

out to clean? can direct a nuclear missile to do? once clicked - no PS!
SUSUL1
mouse bloody hacked in 2 minutes, and don't have to pay

S
StalkerVirys 10.04.20

start WarFace

0tMoRoZz0k 10.04.20

droid343
the game is not translated and everyone reads as he likes
the return can be removed if changes to a file through which all cheaters have edited the parameters of the nanosuit there and the impact it has...

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.04.20

Can help, but why are you doing this? He never steeper without recoil.

A
Alxmo 10.04.20

Cheat the same! With cheats all games much cooler running around like this, all one hit kill without aiming
thin_____________(B)_____________
(A)-Fallout 4______(C)__________
_____________(D)_____________

a
adrenalinegl 10.04.20

JetRanger
Most likely you have a mouse from Hogwarts, or found the difficulty easier than Recruit)
I returns is such that if you hold down the entire store, then you can easily bring down an American satellite and a halo from the head of Jesus...

J
JetRanger 10.04.20

adrenalinegl
That review almost two and a half years, he has long lost relevance.

To be honest, I was a little exaggerated about weak returns. On the go you're still not particularly shoot, that's what the shotgun and the grenade launchers will do the trick, or if you are melee with small aliens (they are wide, for them to get easier).
But the strong return of the machines (FY-71 and SCAR) in Crysis also will not name, especially with a laser sight and is in power mode. But if to aim, right-click, then the problem is with the bullet spread at all should arise.

If we are talking not about guns, and about gun-machine gun, then I agree. The return of the PP is noticeable, I like it very much, so I this weapon almost never use. Well, the minigun is also a very useless thing, because the bullets from it fly anywhere but on target.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 10.04.20

JetRanger
Minigun still will spin - you have killed. In power mode, the energy is spent on something that would keep weapons in one place.