3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20 10:33 pm

Discontinued operation of the program, what to do? (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

After you install the DLC with Mapleseed, when you start gives this error.

17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stavaas 10.04.20

evgeniyalkaz
because the last DLC breaks the game

A
Alex Coachman 10.04.20

Stavaas
Two days ago I updated the game to the latest version, you hit all DLC and installed the latest CEMU. The normal flight. What am I doing wrong?

Z
Zerral 10.04.20

I have no programs DLS put all the flies. So how to solve the problem don't know:D Sorry

e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20

Zerral
Can you describe this process?

e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20

By the way, I tried to do this with 1.9.1 cemy

x
xoen 10.04.20

evgeniyalkazВсе plow. CANT?
Maybe it's worth to upgrade?
Спойлерhttps://github.com/Tsume/Maple-Tree/releases
Read carefully: This version Cemu requires 1.11.0 or higher. Perhaps the problem here...

S
SkEwReK 10.04.20

I shook it, which shakes the game from DLS and from the emulsion...not maple and the other led, and so the DLS is in the folder with the emulsion, have are game DLS, the emulsion 1.11, and count hours and 20 packs enough of all the rules)

e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20

I noticed that MapleSeed Version 2.1.1.18 cemy requires 1.11.0 or higher.
So I downloaded version MapleSeed Version 2.1.1.17 used it for cemy 1.8.0(like me), but...

This error is not relevant! I've dealt with it.
It remains to understand how to solve the problem with appcrash

Z
Zerral 10.04.20

evgeniyalkaz
here is spelled out the way that I actually took it, and there is only 1 DLC for the set I found(

(the website I used to write nizya)

S
SkEwReK 10.04.20

Zerral
Rutracker))

S
SkEwReK 10.04.20

love the Wii USB helper who she shakes with servers Nintendo game the latest version, DLS, and the emulsion immediately..this is the most easy to novachkov, the current count pack to throw and voila. and cache and then podrozy will. she seobrowser..standards prog)

e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20

SkEwReK
Thanks, I'll try

Z
Zerral 10.04.20

SkEwReK
not rutrekere, some left the site with the files of Zelda and separately DLS)

S
SkEwReK 10.04.20

Zerral
Oh I don't like these left-wing sites), know the game better download of site, the emulsion on the identity of the website, and plugins on Reddit or something like this, there is a direct Pak updated...and camu hook.

e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20

SkEwReK
Happened, but now saving is not plowed(
Is there a way to fix it?

S
SkEwReK 10.04.20

evgeniyalkaz
like this? the game almost every minute saved), try to run as admin temu.EXE. and the entire folder with the emulsion to remove in the properties TOKK reading can throw off your entire folder with the emulsion (where and presets, and joy from Juan's configured)

e
evgeniyalkaz 10.04.20

Fixed it, I had to rename the folder with the save( code has changed). Now it works! Thanks for all the help and advice.