3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merkury-1 03.10.19 04:01 am

Far Harbor a question about the ending (Fallout 4)

Friends!
Started to take Supplement Far Harbor", and the like that I don't like the author's proposed endings.
What is going on?
1: either all carry
2: or someone to give preference
3: either provide a Joe to manage all of
And is there any alternative..?
Specifically, I strongly dislike that damn synths steal humans and replace them yourself!
Executed Joe, but the management remained Sint-Avery!
Her profoundly and parallel to who she is a person or Sint! how to manage and continue all zapravlyaete with which I strongly disagree!
I'm not against Acadia, I don't mind children of the atom. let each live with its Charter and not go to another monastery.
I have a question for the experts - is it possible to cast out synths of human of the village?
People - human!
Synths - centavo!
The nuclear industry - atomowa! )))
64 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

merkury-1
I personally chose the ending, when everything is alive. But you can tell in the Headlights harbour, Avery - synth. Residents, headed by Allen Leah it will be executed. After returning to the Commonwealth to tell captain Kelso that a settlement synths in the Headlights harbour, Barefoot will destroy him.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
when all life is when the island manages this ghoul Joe?
Not good. will not allow synths to manage people.
There is an option - if there is no peaceful removal from power of the synths, maybe try to secretly solve the problem..?
I wonder how events will unfold! )))

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

merkury-1
Each player when passing chooses the decision that he likes. Someone destroys all three factions, Children of the Atom...
A peaceful solution in this way probably not. Dima default immortal.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
hmm.. I would not say that Dima immortal..
I made him apologize to the villagers. he agreed with the decision of the court and was safely executed.
Children of atom live by themselves. Acadia itself. The villagers themselves. No one on whom atrocities are not satisfied, all was quiet. The girl for which I came here have gone home, like to quest completed.
I do not like that the village was left to manage Sint-Avery! Honestly it is done.. how to get my hands on, I will try to remove it and see how things will develop

n
nikita2112 03.10.19

So people are stupid by nature. Forever share on a particular symptom and try to destroy all who do not think so or looks. Synths are thinking more rationally and coordinate their actions. So, I think, it is better to entrust synths manage all factions.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

nikita2112
Dear, and how do you like that one perfect moment of your loved ones to switch? Wife, children, parents, friends.. Exclusively humanistic goals! Substitute us! On their land! In his world! Let and terrible, but this is our world! What he created in this and live! Or roll over and give up..? Dear, why in the beginning of the game not to put a bullet in the forehead?
P. S. just imagine - they will live and you rot

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

merkury-1
Better to let the people ruled by crazy Alan, who can not live if the enemy will not find?

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
People in General are inherently violent. What are we now all to put a bullet in the forehead and leave this world you favorite synths..?
And synths don't kill..?! And what's your favorite Dima killed..?
He didn't just kill! He hid his crime and was not against to continue! Because in the village, there are so many disagree with him! )))

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

merkury-1
These actions happen in the quest. Accordingly, fulfills the necessary script. If you just come and try to kill he will come. Same with Mekson. One of the possible lines of the main quest you have to kill him, but there are just come - nothing will come of it.

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

merkury-1
It's a cruel world and clean you can't stay here, we can only reduce the damage.
If he wanted to continue, he wouldn't erase those memories and by this time in the village would have some synths, and he would not have the current problems. Moreover, he even did not control their agent, the benefit of forgot about it.

BlackTigerTK
MAXON to kill at any time.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
I do not agree. Several options tried, every Dima is not against to substitute somebody else. well, about the children of the atom, I generally keep quiet! Obsession to take control of everyone and everything!
The fact that not all not took control of it does it matter..?

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

Because the other option is to cut the opponents cleaned. and he is against it, even those nuts from the radiation.
He had plenty of time before the emergence of Survivors.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
Dear, little did not get the point - I have now everything is peaceful!
After the execution of Dima, on the island of peace and quiet! No one who did not Lynch and not destroy!
I do not like that the village manages Sint-Avery
Ideally of course I would like to arrange something like elections, let people decide for themselves who to manage them! But unfortunately it's just a game )))
Let me remind you, Sint-Avery was added Dima, with a single purpose - to take control of people!
Someone can and is willing to do homage to synths, personally I categorically do not like

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

merkury-1
What about Children of the Atom?

Well, obviously, you're not welcome, you're just against synthetics.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
I repeat - all live peacefully!
About the not good will be sent to the beginning of the topic:
People chelovekov
Synths - sintova
The nuclear industry - atomowa
I don't mind any of those, not others
Let each live in his monastery with its Charter.
But I will not allow anyone to take the life of my relatives and to replace them with synths!

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

The fact that the developers originally evil, and present us with synths as victims.
Let me remind you that the synths appear not just. Is a substitution, one dead person, one born Sint!
Dig even deeper. What is a synth? A humanoid body with the function of awareness. And the function of awareness implies what? Correctly, self-development and aspiration (wait a minute, tada!) the desire to reproduce!
Drip deeper, reminiscent of, judgment day and terminator came out of the blue. Scientists have long been worried about the creation of artificial intelligence. There is a high probability of identity machine wants to create their own kind. Well, we? And we are going extra! )))

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

merkury-1
And yet, what did you decide with the Children of the Atom?

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
Yes, nothing decided! )))
They live there all by themselves. Left as is. The quest was to return the girls home, I returned it!
Actually, I talked with the ruler of the atomic scientists, because they have there type the sect with a great dream to team up with the great atom! ))) I suggested to him, is it not time to merge with the great atom..? What he specifically dristanul ))) Started to mumble and how Isle without him? ))) Well, I guess let him live! )))
And left

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

merkury-1
Yeah, so they still lead a crazy leader that either sooner or later start a war with a Far Harbor or ruin their generators and all your efforts will go ashes. So the policy of the ostrich is also not an option.

m
merkury-1 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
I beg of you! )))
This crazy leader in words only hero! Key launch missiles at him and the pitiful handful of half-sick people he just ghouls laugh! )))