3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20 10:34 pm

Archer! Isn't that IMBA? (Elex)

Balance? not heard!

A mountain Troll is dead in 3 shots with a Military bow, the Ultra!
In the melee under +50 damage to milesnick, with power strokes dies in 7 blows. With a Bow - 3 shots.
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
KATRON 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
in Gothic bow too IMBA, and secondly to pump dexterity and onions, as was the sword it was possible to her if to wave, but how to inject, into the valley of mines came and the orcs all like Semyon clicked) especially in Gothic 1.2 primitive archery squeezed and he shoots where necessary))0

S
Siniy Kot 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
ahh...well, the shotgun in the ass,every volley somewhere -600хп
total -1800
by the way, Yes,also noticed the bow is not that IMBA-it just completely ignores armor,XS this is a bug or a feature,but I suspect the piranhas did it on purpose of rabiblanco,so that the Berserkers themselves strongly disadvantaged in the RDD did not feel))

k
kan kanich 10.04.20

IMBA is a flamethrower ! And taken it much sooner !

s
saa0891 10.04.20

kan kanich wrote:
IMBA is a flamethrower
This is exactly (the mob do or what can not do,as the sleigh flies off the mattress (plus burning),and no matter chicken or a huge Troll),when they found him, the game became quite interesting.

And one would hope that all this tinkering in the patches (like many other schools),but it's Piranhas,it is unlikely that they will.

p
predator999 10.04.20

Not surprised. 35 level any firearms IMBA be it bow, spear or laser rifle.

s
sKard 10.04.20

Monsieur knows his perversions: the arrow Troll in .PP!)

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

at level 25 these stats? Don't believe it.

s
saa0891 10.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
at level 25 these stats? Don't believe it.
And what's the problem then,alexavega drink you can at least how to make,everything is limited only your money,plus find and beat the mobs.

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

Cheryl

Here in the video the 6th level)

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

predator999
That is? from the level of damage to mobs damage as not increased. The only thing that changes is growing the levels of the mobs, respectively. increases their amount of health and armor. As a consequence, with increasing level of damage falls Vice versa.

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
my question you did not answer.
You cheat or drink aleksova drink?

saa0891
need to pump drug dealer in all 3 levels for this?

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

Cheryl
Aleksova drink drink. without the cheats. Order 150 bottles drank. Coldness - insensitive.

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

Washed down the video use a grenade launcher. Used the widow-maker because of a single damage in stunlock. A modified grenade launcher gives you more control and better Unicontrol, but there is no possibility to insert the gem.
In the Widowmaker inserted the gem for +10 health per hit of Podil at least some, and the mass of enemies is a very good Podil.
the video itself:
Spoiler

s
saa0891 10.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
need to pump drug dealer in all 3 levels for this?
Huckster generally not pumped money 50 pieces,plus parts of monsters Nemer,all of these are to shake off (and money to raise if for example going to bother with the crafting rings of protection,but the money is nowhere to go,so even time for it to spend I see no reason iron ore tired of buying),27 level, and stats are about the same as in the video,and download something then, too, there is not any sense,and everything falling three poking.

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

saa0891
buy iron ore for what?
Or do you create rings, and then sell them?

s
saa0891 10.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
buy iron ore for what?
Each ring requires 10 ore (need to go to come out of the dealer,generally the more crap),and then sell,there is obtained 200 profit on each ring (without any huckster),if I remember correctly.
Yes,but there are two rings of protection,craft need which is 1000.

F
F11la 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
That sword you have there, where'd you get that?

p
predator999 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
Let me tell you a terrible secret any normal non unique weapon improves by +3 damage under a hundred and you can kill even the toughest mobs without straining.

z
zhekazloy 10.04.20

IMBA plasmapure - direct the trajectory of adequate ingress AoE effect mill
Otpustil Sins(without sharpening it higher damage than its counterparts on the high)
flamethrowers grenade launchers only at the start(Chapter 1-2 - well, maybe thirds in a bit)

Luke only under snipers as a shooter part of the game and only the BURR barsam
for example Phantom of the string (the bow) in the final of generally 50 to 50 may not penetrate the bug or resists XS

about automatic weapons too forget - I repeat it's not a shooter

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

zhekazloy
Plasmogamy and Blasters, are extremely weak.
I have my death ray and Otpuskaly sins - damage are much lower than in Onions.
Only flamethrowers and grenade launchers able to compare damage with a Bow. Flamethrower - the mutants (they have protection from fire is low), and a grenade launcher - as a General AOE damage (Bach is very hard)
A one-time damage, 5 arrows for 1 shot with a war bow +3 is the most powerful that I found at this point in the game, if you take one goal. If you take multiple targets, then DPS the Widowmaker, especially indoors, when the entire area can be thrown for a couple of seconds 7th grenades.