3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 10.04.20 10:34 pm

Black screen at startup. (Nioh)

First got out the nonsense that we need the Xinput file. Then the desired file api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll. And now all black screen. Has anyone encountered such?
14 Comments
Sort by:
l
lenin god 10.04.20

the same black screen and the game won't start tried everything does not help 10 wines

V
Valentin Sobora 10.04.20

Try to install the update KB2670838, I helped
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=36805

l
lenin god 10.04.20

Valentine and what Windows at cha and I 10, this update isn't

B
BLACK_VIT 10.04.20

Also black screen in a small window at startup.

V
Volodka Menschikov 10.04.20

black screen one 2-core CPU the game maintain 4 cores

l
lenin god 10.04.20

is there a way to run on 2 cores

V
Volodka Menschikov 10.04.20

the menu will be hard

d
darkerthannothing 10.04.20

I have four cores too, black screen in windows 10
it may be the case in the AMD I have Hearts of Iron 4 The same story the first run is fine everything goes smoothly, then the process just stops indicated by a continues running but stops?

j
jax baron 10.04.20

Guys there is a solution to update the k-codec to the latest or is there a better incentive to log in to steam nioh community there is a theme there Sogeti black screen and predposlednii end there is fail on two core inserted into the folder with the game files these a POM run and there will be happiness:) I have a laptop 10 Windows my only operative fits all work at home Povray do not know how many frames but my method works if th pirates but litsuhe also if anyone powerful also put if another way is not found! if th go to the folder where you threw in there Phil xenos he needs to see niox exe and hit inject and mogote not even pushing me so zapustila

j
jax baron 10.04.20

http://www.mediafire.com/file/so13r9s767qyu3i/Dual_core_fix_v5.rar in naschel awesome

B
BLACK_VIT 10.04.20

I got to run on core 2 duo e8400 emulator, play is not possible, everything is like in slow motion .

l
lenin god 10.04.20

The problem is not solved help

w
waleranik 17.07.20

The game just sucks, even developed themselves in her surfing. Remove and blacklist it.

K
Kiril Dragnev 17.07.20

waleranik
renew your potatoes, then I need to touch.