3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K1600 GT 10.04.20 10:34 pm

Depression

Frequent status dumac about the future, as a form of discouragement may be someone?
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alamut95 10.04.20

Well, it happens sometimes. Don't know what's in the future. Sorry that in the past have not done something or did something I regret. In my youth I think that all ahead, and with age, you realize that the former did not return. When alone I think about it, and then comes the depressed mood.

W
Wing42 10.04.20

DragonXXXV
Maybe you're just a melancholic and that's your normal state of aggregation.

-
-Starsky- 10.04.20

Such as every other average man who has a sense of responsibility towards anyone. That feeling when like all the rules, all live healthy, spiritually like the identity in harmony, all sorts of gadgets on the shelves. But hunting something bigger, and here is not the channel of phrases like: - get off your ass and do something - create!
I'm a regular guy, working all the rules, I have no commercial vein no briskness. Love your work (3 works))). But fear what that helplessness, insecurity in their abilities, help your friends, loved ones eating, here of course, and the overall situation in the country still presses.
Wing42
We can have you escape into VR because of the innuendo (in this context this phrase means innuendo thoughts, Jelena) with a girl, 8 years is a long time, girls as a rule this term the desire to have children already brims over, and I think men identity such thoughts usually creep. Once everything is stable you financially and in relationships.

W
Wing42 10.04.20

-Starsky wrote:
We can have you escape into VR because of the innuendo (in this context this phrase means innuendo thoughts, Jelena) with a girl, 8 years is a long time, girls as a rule this term the desire to have children already brims over, and I think men identity such thoughts usually creep. Once everything is stable you financially and in relationships.
Cool, keep me posted.

T
TheHouse 10.04.20

the girl with whom he lived for the eighth year, and do not forbid to stay long at the computer

but to do everything so as not to arouse suspicion from her. Although with each time getting harder and harder to hide it.

to go to the club dudes (rarely, but only with permission from her)

Walking with her in the cinema or in a cafe does not give the same joy it used to be, though you pretend that everything is fine.

Run fool...But seriously.
1. The phrase does not prohibit in General is insane in itself. This is what I matriarchy like this, to forbid you to sit at the computer? It has a bell, if you're focused on the fact that in principle it could be banned.
2. All other points proved once more that it is time to say goodbye as regrettable as that may sound.
Hide that gasista a beer in the club only with the permission, etc.
It suffocates you mentally, and your depression is a reflection of your internal struggle, you may love her , but deep down crave freedom...That's not fun for you many things, classes, as you always know what the shoals you will be cut, and that would be somewhere with the Kents need to take off otpisyvaetsya. So the only way out of depression is either to become their own boss or wave handle his passion

l
leonea1985 10.04.20

the problem is that the system is not working and obozrenye because of the system people who are surrounded by good people away from good people depression and evil assume and mental illness

s
sogdi92 10.04.20

If the condition lasts many years as you say, something changed dramatically: the job/girlfriend /apartment/city/habits that would be better not promise, but it will be interesting, a sort of life quest

A
Analius 10.04.20

in such moments the main thing is not bald drive,and then all self esteem will fall for a long time

D
DEADok108 10.04.20

DragonXXXV
Sucks for you.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.04.20

the donkey walked, and walked, and suddenly umral (dead)...
depression...

m
masha 10.04.20

Analis
Write more. How does gonyanie bald and self-esteem. Now thought, can throw a Masturbation. Something sentiments no. Is bald to blame.

I
IDarkaxeI 10.04.20

DragonXXXV
diagnosis: gambling. treatment: either the computer out of the window, or the girl. possible results: in the 1st case, there is a possibility of recurrence in the form of repeat purchases. in the 2nd will disappear irritant and placed in the location not equipped with a computer

A
Analius 10.04.20

bootmgr
strongly influenced by falling energy you become weak and girls can feel it
bald is generally impossible to drive another PPC

m
masha 10.04.20

Analis
Understand thank you. ATO I think I'm so lethargic.

S
Self-Relliant 10.04.20

DragonXXXV
Because you're soulless! A lot of sins, so plagued by demons. I would go better to the temple, put a candle for our benefactor. You'll feel better!

F
Fei Fong 10.04.20

The topic went here. it was clear the game when it's rubbed about фх6300 which opens to two 1080 and it will last for 8 years)
sobsno this masterpiece

DragonXXXV wrote:
Who told you that he is weak if on the same level with i7?!!! Now its Prots even more than enough in the games. Moreover, there are six kernels, which is clearly already more powerful than a Quad-core i7, which has only four cores.
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor this percent is easy to disperse will reveal two two 1060 or 1070.
His percent will last for at least another eight years.

S
Shine 10.04.20

Prolonged depression - is a full-fledged mental disorder that requires expert intervention. Sometimes treated by psychiatrists and even medical, but often it ends with a few sessions with a psychologist, because what you take for depression rare it actually is. And how once the most appropriate people for help, these professionals are turning instead to drink their condition.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.04.20

DragonXXXV wrote:
.... to go to the club dudes (rarely, but only with permission from her)
My e... song of the henpecked owner.

R
RussianQuaker 10.04.20

To be honest, I have even a small illness disappears when I go hunting. I mean the harassment of the tribeswoman in a bus crush :) . About depression don't know, maybe the same principle works, if any, will take place.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.04.20

RussianQuaker
And to the men you also lapped?