3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DKARTIST 03.10.19 04:01 am

Card Arcade Russia (Far Cry 5)

Hi Russian community, I miss You!
Made a card for FC5 Arcade Deathmatch mode, in short, there's a copy of the yard and house where I spent half of my life. This is the usual Russian/Ukrainian yard, five-story building angle. This place really exists in our world, Crimea, Dzhankoy. There is alcoholics and other fauna, Easter eggs, secret passages (you can go to any entrance and the apartment has a roof and a cellar, boiler room), hidden weapons, and play is also fun.
It is still a Work in Progress, unfortunately I can not furnish all the apartments with furniture, doors and Windows - limit objects in the editor, but will do my best!
In General, check this out! :)
Use the search cards the word RUSSIA, necessarily in all caps. Or just follow the link below. The map is called:
RUSSIA_DM_BY_DK

https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-gb/pc/map/5af0500516ae8f96508696bf

Thank you for your attention!

14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DKARTIST 03.10.19

Timelapse creation.

S
Slava74oren 03.10.19

Super!

m
merimets 03.10.19

DKARTIST
And what is it not posted?
PS. All veterans and their families who remember them, with the upcoming holiday of the great Victory!

R
RiseSoma 03.10.19

Cool.will definitely check it out ))) Yes people not one )))

R
RiseSoma 03.10.19

sorry people not one )))

j
jax baron 03.10.19

DKARTIST
and you can lay out here can and there as not zaregalsya

D
DKARTIST 03.10.19

Slava74oren
RiseSoma
Thank you! Only yesterday posted her. Yet it turns out to play only when given the chance to offer your card.
Add me in Uplay DKARTIST and the incentive http://steamcommunity.com/id/gnomgames/

merimets Have suggestions for distribution?
jax baron you Can find a map already in the game, so go to Arcade mode, and there is a section with maps, drive, RUSSIA (definitely in all caps) or the name RUSSIA_DM_BY_DK. If you have any suggestions on simplifying this process to you :)

better to watch in slow motion, sting 4 hours in fifteen minutes.

T
The_Rock. 03.10.19

merimets
Of course, the veterans sit on the forums and playground checkout such congratulations, now begins the wave of congratulations via social.network.

D
DKARTIST 03.10.19

By the way, someone knows how to map to fill in the new one, namely to update the version?
And then did the update and it turns out that you need to upload a new copy. Forums searched, no solution found.

m
merimets 03.10.19

DKARTIST
As I already asked above, why don't you post the map, as expected, the Maps section? http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_5/maps/ put it there! Can just upgraded version to throw. Screenshots of don't forget.

D
DKARTIST 03.10.19

merimets
Oh, thank you! I'm new here, I must have missed this point :)

E
Ermiq 03.10.19

DKARTIST wrote:
By the way, someone knows how to map to fill in the new one, namely to update the version?
And then did the update and it turns out that you need to upload a new copy. Forums searched, no solution found.
Join issue.

Update. Poshukayte on the forums Ubisoft, Is when you send its already posted in the Arcade card again without changing the name and game mode, it is updated, there will be a version V2 is written in the Arcade.
Just in this crooked shit still found a bug when the map is not updated, and stupidly duplicated receives 2 cards with the same name, old and new.
Every fucking day, playing it crooked facial joints find some new bug. I can't, really, I am so lucky to have bugs in this fucking flaw of early access.

D
DKARTIST 03.10.19

L
LeopoldoMendoza 03.10.19

The name of the author of the two letters, so all the cards are not searched by author name (requires minimum 3 letters).
The map is so-so, all apartments are without doors, technical texture - kind of embarrassing to post should be. A lot of mistakes, when for example the texture of the roof in the entrance. Nothing interesting.
It is better to make a small map, but without the bugs and with the plot.