3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORSOV 10.04.20 10:34 pm

Brute Mod - in development (Saints Row: The Third)

Have you ever wanted to be in the shoes of Brutus? To feel powerful and fast athlete? Push the car and objects?
Soon I'll post a mod that turns you into Brutus! You will be able to run fast, push machine left and right and fighting with the other Brutus!

What has been done:
- Spelled out the flag, making you actually Brutus and meets virtually all - repulsion machines and objects, punch Brutus, Brutus, throw, etc.
- Slightly changed the dimensions of the player - it is getting a little above Oleg's.
- Increased resilience of the player. The fact that you can catch Brutus without a weapon and some time you will be pummeling each other until one of you will raise the enemy and not break his neck. Because Brutus is initially much stronger than you, I had to improve the lives of the player to break the other Brutus.

What is planned:
- Change the animation. Yet it does not work, changed the settings in two files, but the animation remains the same. Although, maybe even drop the case.
- To change the camera - changed height of player, so have a bit to shift the camera. It's easy difficulty should not cause.
- Adjust speed - to the Persian ran and went, like Brutus.

Cons:
- Kick Brutus inflicts too little damage, but removing it will not work.
- You will not be able to get in the car! Although there is can one, truck was, where they were brought, but to manage them you can't. Therefore, you need to put purely for fun, to play and to remove. Or you can leave. But through the game would be impossible.

17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIMASSSS 10.04.20

If you change the animation will be like here

M
MORSOV 10.04.20

DIMASSSS_mod
Maybe. But maybe not, because I changed the animation to a simple NPCs. And then you got like the skin of Oleg, and then the skin remains the same.
Yeah still can't find where to change it. There is one option if to replace it brodowski - the game crashes. So, it is better without animations.

_
_SAINTS_ 10.04.20

LazyDemon21
Maybe this will help:
1) Lower life NPC Brutus to strike seemed more powerful at the same time, we can all rest a little (I once posted this mod)
2) Sandbox + for SRTT is the ability to control the car, your brother. Take the truck, and bro drives ( but that's just a guess)
3)Sandbox + for SRTT - there's a running animation of Brutus, and that means minus one parameter for your fashion

M
MORSOV 10.04.20

_SAINTS_
Not if Brutus to lower life, they will be too easy to kill with weapons.
And with the sandbox reluctance to bathe, he suddenly with something my conflict is, I already have the whole game lags brutally)

_
_SAINTS_ 10.04.20

LazyDemon21
And then I understand. Bad file with fists no weapons-it would have solved. Maybe you can somehow put in the fight with Brutus the fists of the Apocalypse? Pour what you have in ucoz.ru want to learn a little technique, at the same time have something, try to change, maybe something will work out.

a
andreychenko2002 10.04.20

when will be ready the mod?and yet, BRUTE MOD & SMALL MOD is your mod?

S
Super Man2017 10.04.20

Damn sorry

G
Guest 28.01.21

Update on this mod?

G
Guest 28.01.21

Update on this mod?

r
ramokgames 04.07.21

what's up with brut mod

G
Guest 06.09.21

Is there an update comming?

r
ramokgames 09.01.22

but you can grow like Oleg for saints ditch 4

r
ramokgames 14.02.22

_SAINTS_
and how to make the running animation of the brutus work?

G
Guest 12.04.23

You can make a mod where you have brutes as homies. please

G
Guest 12.04.23

You can make a mod where you have brutes as homies. please

G
Guest 05.11.23

Is the mods ready? So we can download it

G
Guest 05.11.23

Is the mods ready? So we can download it