3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnConnorT1000 10.04.20 10:35 pm

First impressions. Will you buy the game? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

What are Your first impressions of Star Wars: Battlefront II ? Whether You'll take it ?

Official website https://www.ea.com/ru-ru/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.04.20

Most likely Yes. Judging by the roller, it seemed to me that the fighting will be like in the battlefield, i.e. on large maps. If so, then 100% Yes. And if appliances will not be on the counters, and to spawn, it will be chic.

S
Shadowarm 10.04.20

I will,but not a pre-order,and after a month or two,as time will be a full impression of the game

T
Tomato77777 10.04.20

Buying a couple of days after release as it will be clear that in the game

A
Andrey Baulin 10.04.20

Take on the day of release. The first part was entertaining.

D
Ded Sasay 10.04.20

buy games from ea? these have ilaben who throw the gambling cuts on the DLTS govnetso Ala bothfeld, Sims, etc.?

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.04.20

already pre-ordered and now have to wait.

E
EMPs 10.04.20

after the jokes of the first part will wait after the release for a few days, gonna watch the gameplay... it hurts I do not like their rush with a new part, I doubt that actually fit will do, but if... it can and will take

v
vatsonification 10.04.20

Open beta is anyone will be there and check it out. The first part I wanted to buy, but friends dissuaded, saying that Battlefield is better.

p
pechenkii 10.04.20

Something is very saddened by the low number of frames from the era of the clone wars(I Hope that the game will be different

w
wand21 10.04.20

Worth to buy for a single company, which was not in the first part.

A
ARMRUD 10.04.20

I wonder what the plot will be

L
LaFeT666 10.04.20

Take 100%

C
Creenice 10.04.20

Maybe a month and take. And so we'll see how will go.

v
vitalik76 10.04.20

If in multiplayer, will the droids and clone wars - take. No - nafig is not necessary. Single company on the new plot will be okay. I'm not particularly expect, because the only game from dice, which is really a normal a single, was Battlefield Bad Company 2.

R
Richards 10.04.20

The Jedi will again, no physics to fly?)))

D
DreamEagle 10.04.20

vitalik76
Dice is only doing the multiplayer, the single and space battles - other studios

D
DreamEagle 10.04.20

EMPs
people complained that the first batlfront too original and different from the battlefield. I doubt that dice would be difficulties for 2 years to make a stupid clone of battlefield in this world, given that they are only doing multiplayer

E
EMPs 10.04.20

DreamEagle
People complained that it is original? Where are you from profit? Still with old parts, fans poke nose that battlefront - copy battles, about this said, though nothing was explicit. And where does who does what? The job which is in such tones and make.

M
Maxximka_UA 10.04.20

Buy only at a discount and no more.

D
DreamEagle 10.04.20

EMPs
old battlefront - miserable fashion on the battlefield from people who have no idea about the universe of star

Batlfront from dice is a perfect example of how you can move so accurately the atmosphere of the movie that blows the roof. Every inch of the map is made with great precision and attention to detail. However, they still have completely changed the mechanics to morons like you didn't whine that the next battlefield slipped. But idiots don't care about, they are only pissing clones necessary and realism, while shooting in batlfront probably the most demanding skill of all that was done before dice.