3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD WOLF 384 10.04.20 10:38 pm

The people and wasteland. (Fallout Shelter)

I do not understand why a coma in a shelter is not a people like the radio built and everything is exactly no one what to do ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl Miller 10.04.20

BAD WOLF 384
In the room with the radio needs is people with high charisma. After its construction, the people of the Wasteland don't come only on the expiration time work most of the radio station (Only if there's at least one resident). Also on the high number of skill Charisma and active work of the radio Shelter will often attack Claws of Death, beware of this.
It is better to run 2-3 residents through the radio and not to use it (to Remove the residents from there), and to use the reproduction. It is also used charisma, but will have to wait a lot less. And not so dangerous is it to breed children. Claws of Death without great weapons on the first level will be held down and ripping to shreds other people.
Removed it after I realized the true essence of the Radio - troubles and problems with stimulants and weapons. After that it was demolished, he began breeding method of mating residents.

B
BAD WOLF 384 10.04.20

Schurl Miller
Full radio 6 of 6 all charisma either more than half or the max and still no one.

S
Schurl Miller 10.04.20

BAD WOLF 384
Double click on it, there should be a timer with countdown to the next resident.

g
gmh4589 10.04.20

BAD WOLF 384
The radio has a chance of attracting new residents, that is, may come or may not come. Residents may come once in some time, it depends on the charisma of residents who work at the radio station (perhaps also the level of impact). But radio also attracts raiders and deathclaws of the wasteland, for this, preferably at the entrance to the shelter to deliver two of the most prochitannyh characters and give the coolest guns and armor (at least 25-30 levels, and better 40-50; weapons in a damage of at least 15-20 and better more than 20). Raiders ride well people do not get into the next room, claws manage to sneak to get on, but get enough damage to have them filled up in a 2-3-4 room.
Sometimes (but very rarely) people can come up with the Badlands themselves, in the beginning of the game much more, and the more the shelter residents become, the less new ones come.
New settlers can meet and sending existing residents on the Heath. Meet the brand new residents quite often (in this case, in shelters receives a signal about the job, most often, even do nothing to have found the resident just said that he had all the supplies on the wane, sometimes you need to shoot the enemies to help a new resident out of the building).
Yet sometimes, there are tasks, a reward that you can get the legendary resident.
Yet people can fall out of lunch boxes and, mostly, too legendary.

C
Carelia 10.04.20

hmm, so that's why me 5 times for 10 minutes claws run....

A
Amnepox 10.04.20

the radio seems to be enhances the mood of the residents

A
AL5 10.04.20

Schurl Miller
And I was going to put the radio, well, haha)

S
Spider Jerusalem 10.04.20

put a radio in it 4 snout with tens of charisma each other every day 2-3 people come,and not have to work some sort of matchmaker between residents

E
Energy Death 10.04.20

Schurl Miller
in General, if you believe the wiki, running the radio station gives % happiness, and not so often attacked by claws of death,

E
Energy Death 10.04.20

gmh4589
on the radio there is time at the end of that time, there is a chance that there will come a new resident.
from the stats depends on the time of station operation.
>But the radio also attracts raiders and deathclaws
after the update, the problem is not the claws of death and Scorpions, especially if the person has not long ago started to play, and doing it honestly)
>More people can fall out of lunch boxes and, mostly, too legendary.
basically just the same give normal and legendary is well, very small chance)
playing since the game game out, 4 of the boxes got caught, of course I don't donaco.

g
gmh4589 10.04.20

Energy Death
I radscorpions isn't the problem, the people knocked them in the 2-3 room, but the claws are at least 2-3 floors. They had pumped all the residents to send closer to the entrance.
For legendary inhabitant of the lunchbox, the chance is the same as to obtain it in any other case. I once had a proper post in the beginning of the game from the lunchbox dropped two legendary resident.
Now in a shelter about 90 residents, and legendary only those two that fell at the beginning.

E
Energy Death 10.04.20

gmh4589
the nails do not appear randomly in the room, awaiting them in one place and always ready) I have essentially no problems neither with those nor with those) completely switched to the plasma rifle and the dragon's mouth, the one with the wasteland, the second is being built.
on the top floor is enough for the 1st Elevator in the middle, the claws in any case will go to the end of the corridor, only to return unable to get into the Elevator, but doesn't reach it.
>To get the legendary inhabitant of the lunchbox, the chance is the same as to obtain it in any other case
tried different ways?) personally, I tried to make a unique baby many times, and 2nd out of the box, other ways I don't know.
accordingly, I conclude that the chance is very small, and on YouTube people have too few of them obtained legal way.

g
gmh4589 10.04.20

Energy Death
Bring a selection of the legendary inhabitants didn't even try. I now have exactly 90 inhabitants, of which 5-6 legendary. Three fell out of the lunch boxes, the rest was the reward for the job.

l
lordofwater 10.04.20

The appearance of the claws of death also depends on the average level of the residents. Conduct an experiment: asylum 60 residents, the average level of 5.5, 10 days. Claws of death never attacked, the raiders still come running with swords and ghouls only attack 2 times. By the way how much money from a mysterious stranger will drop also depends on this depends.

Z
Ziohekx 10.04.20

As I understand it. Not honor of the wasteland are involved in two ways. 1) when Opening or closing the shelter there is a chance that someone with agrisa with Heath. 2) Also there is always the chance that someone with agrisa, this chance increases like a radio station.

But now weigh. The pros and cons.

- No radio or she does not attract the residents of the wasteland. Doors need to open and close, sending out scouts and troops on a mission. You will still be in fall, due to the door opening and just a chance attack.
If this Resident would be pregnant a certain time and not be able to deal with the incident. And when a child is born, this parasite will be operated with food and water until they grow.

Radio station attracts residents of the wasteland. And increases the chance of a fall. You need to put guards on the doors. Behind the doors I put two generator (then you can replace the reactors). And the total number of people on the ground floor 12 (electricity is needed always). I prefer the best weapon to keep still in the shelter, and scouts to give superior edge*. This is first floor I'm always well-armed. Raiders on doors are not ghouls fall for the second Kohti death also don't go far.

Believe that steamed because the radio station does not have any sense. For example: you have experienced several accidents stim packs present, all the injured resources by outcome (electricity, water, food). You want to reduce the risk of attacks on low. Everything just puts the radio on domestic broadcasting, not opening doors, not who is not allowed, not issued. A kind of isolation mode.

*Read on wiki that the damage the weapon interacts with its characteristics, increasing its efficiency in the wasteland. And bleed goes well with stamina and endurance stuff. How really it works I don't know, but if it still works no sense to give a sniper rifle to a blind scout :)