3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sesilben 10.04.20 10:38 pm

Enchantment and what elements better. (Elex)

I can not understand what are the elements better. What they are doing and what damage is applied. Again, many have resists. I wanted to understand the mechanics. and it's not just Berserkers because everyone broke to do quests udrugih....... I'm talking about all factions
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sesilben 10.04.20

I like all the elements but I have no use for stasis psi bleeding in my opinion the most useless and do not cause damage to or in dolblyus and I do not understand something...........

s
sesilben 10.04.20

Author chopper was disassembled approximately or using cheats or somewhere in the files. Someone in files found. Useful

s
sesilben 10.04.20

S
Siniy Kot 10.04.20

in order:1 Berserkers
they have enchants such that they can pick up to any enemy(and even 2 dots)-plus additional damage to ALL three,and ice zacharko-stabilny effect,the more you beat, the more retards
but every(!) met by a mob can be resistive to any of zacharek
ideally you want to carry as much as three miles weapons in raznymi Zacharie and change as needed
2.clerics
everything is exactly the opposite,of the resist from psionic attacks and electricity mobs I have not particularly noticed,but the weakness to the electricity-the angry mobs have(namely, robots and mutants),the stasis only slows down smaller opponents,psi only pushes small enemies
top on control leaves,but enough for sharpening with a zipper head
3.rogue
there's generally a mess,the weapon they have is the strongest after sharpening,but resists worse than Berserkers and even with hints
radiation burns good endurance, and some like slow+moderate damage,but its fully resistant mutants
blood loss-imposes ,I believe, the strongest damage from debuffs(which still stabilny) but occasional damage adds,besides robots resistirse
the block only works if you are attacking,in my opinion the unit is more efficient,but hardly much
personally I liked zacharko of the clergy,without special disadvantages and too much hassle-it is obvious advantages
BUT!
clerics have no class buffs to gain a mile of the attacks but the Berserkers and outcasts-is,by default, makes miles the clergy-less than the outcasts or the Berserkers
ideally, it is best to be zacharko of the clergy, and,for example,Berserkers buffs,but without cheats this can not be achieved,however you can do a prep rogue,its something you can get-that's just unprofitable to buy

s
sesilben 10.04.20

Thank you
the joke is that even with cheats to use, or whose buffs don't append....... to them looking as sabaoath that would be all three at once to join and quests to go everywhere at once, that would be 100 times not to start. Not hunting first to looting and then to complete all quests to the choice of attaching and then back to each pass. For the sliding stage have all been collected and studied is just a line of quests will be........ BUE

V
Voinsevera 10.04.20

Why is all this - cheats, resists?? Plasma rifle mode - Plazma burst, here, and the damage and control mobs of any size. IMBA fluff.....

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

Voinsevera
Only here to damage severely sags. On the complexity of the higher average damage will give so much that the Troll will have to kill with 20+ shots, and then spend all of 30.

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

Blue Cat
In the ultra mile battle is not particularly povoyuesh. There is damage from various Trolls\Bullets\Moloch\Kolosov such that with a probability of 99% fanshot average, or 2-3 impact on levels 30+.
And the lower the difficulty the stronger punches ranged weapon.

S
Siniy Kot 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
Enuard Aid wrote:
In the ultra mile battle is not particularly povoyuesh
you know,I'm not a fan of miles

m
marquees.org 10.04.20

Enuard Aid
In miles well go combos, the main thing is to divide and conquer.The clergy is a bondage, a zayuzat on one and calmly prodomain second.A Troll is not the problem by the Chains + the two for the back and issuing a full combo.Strong + weak + E + Q = komba and on each down has its own combination.Even remembered mortal Kombat for Sega.Stupid Troll can't turn around, but if not enough combos again and atragene stamina.Miles and firearms complement each other and are not bored, and in the early stages of the mile and still saves ammo-shells when same farm chickens and beetles.Removed glove bercow one, and the second is next and tries to break your block, in advance of you put if you quickly switched weapons to the quick bar. And so on and the like is where to turn.
Your video in the next post about the miles?You there seems to be fine.

P
Profi_OS 10.04.20

Where such Krivorotov obzorschika dug? Maybe he should learn the Russian language and diction?