3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pree 10.04.20 10:39 pm

Can't inject 3 level \"Trophies hunter\", why?? (Elex)

Can't inject 3 level Trophies hunter, why??
All requirements of the permit, but the buttons are not present..

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 10.04.20

pree
You may have stats raised by a ring or amulet. Take them off and look.

M
MAX_x5.452 10.04.20

Take off the ring and amulet,I have just been )

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.04.20

Above correctly wrote. The game somehow decided to count the bonus jewels as if no bonus - as if a net gain, as if when pumping. Therefore writes that it is possible, but if you remove the amulet anymore, not enough. Not always convenient, of course.

D
Ded MastDay 10.04.20

Stanislavski
On the other hand, it is right that the game does not take into account the increase of stats from rings and amulets when taking skills. It's one thing when stats is not enough to take the sword, wearing a ring can use a sword, shot - can't use it, but here it is, put the ring on, learned skill and took the ring, and skill to have to unlearn it is impossible.
Just if the characteristics of the hero have made more clearly, in absolute values, plus bonuses from equipment and skills. It would be more convenient and more understandable. Very little visual information to RPG.

s
saa0891 10.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Just if the characteristics of the hero have made more clearly, in absolute values, plus bonuses from equipment and skills. It would be more convenient and more understandable. Very little visual information to RPG.
Yes, in a normal RPG,and it has done the stats in any way delayutsya if raised with equipment or something else,have Pirangi in this game is actually a horror,as if they don't make RPG and common action nor the perk of numbers is not specified,or the normal build in inventory, HP,stamina,resistance,etc., even with the coldness and that kind of crap came up here and guess what it means.

p
pree 10.04.20

Yes, the IFN-α 100%, is the amulet I have +10 agility) Thanks for the tip.