3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karku_n 03.10.19 04:03 am

Secret places of the Gothic (Gothic 3)

Suggest a topic - a Secret place Gothic. I.e., places that are not immediately apparent and where I put something delicious. Give the coordinates of two such places:
1. Gelderen. Quest of sulfuric mine, which graze glory. So, if you stand in front of mine and look up at the mountains, you can see the ruins of a few towers high in the mountains. If not too lazy to climb to these ruins and there you will find.... of course, first and foremost, dragon, eight trunks and two or three dragon root.
2. Mora Sul. The ruins of the first Temple (where Hasan, Fat, etc). Landmark two fire Golems standing near a stone tomb, on which lies a stone tablet. So far from this place in the rocks there is a cave where sleeps glucobay Macoris (in any case, it easily passes sukosi the wall:-)). In this cave in the chest of the sword from magic ore (a good thing who can't rivet them myself)
Write about their found secret places where there is something to make money.
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomikM 03.10.19

With Sild falls is now the avalanche of water in two places there are chests, Shaw was there don't remember it would seem nothing special, but sho secret place fact.

N
Nekrohrenaten 03.10.19

karku_n
2nd is a regular list box. That is not all there will be a sword from magic ore.

A
AndrewtheBAD 03.10.19

There is a secret place near the excavation of the temple Trelis: if you look at the temple, just turn right and go to the very end(on the way we will have to wait a few trolls and hell knows FAQ, therefore it is better to just run or stove). There you can get from the city of Lago: just sail to the opposite shore. There will be a couple of gargoyles.

M
Mr. Romero 03.10.19

Sailing from the port Bakaresha on the big island and look at this bloody altar, on which sacrifice the secret religious orders of Cthulhu this of Bakaresha - when the reputation of the 100 they you flip, hmm for this reason.
Go from Ben Area just to the West and look in oasis, a cloud of lizards, lionesses and most importantly, a crocodile, floating in a pool and hiding from us under the well mask water.

H
HardBray 03.10.19

There's also Elderine, as if running from a sulphur mine on the left (not up to the dragon, and then---will the Goblin, bloody flies, rippers), you will see a road that circles the mountain nekotoroi the ill-fated dragon; so in the end of the road is a dead end, but if you look around Mona to see the name of the stone portal, click the LMB swears says they say can not and all here. I'm asking you please explain th for stone portal and why is it not activated?????

o
ololololololololo 03.10.19

maybe someone didn't know: under Ardea have a dungeon. exit the city through another gate and walk toward the sea, jump off a cliff, and there's this cave. in it, a ton of goblins and in the end a couple of cannibals and of course the chests are

B
Blad 03.10.19

Under KAP Dong is a cave, inside a lot of goblins and ogres, and at the end of two dragons.

P
Pirate_89 03.10.19

very often spoke and wrote (before the game) that under the vengard (the capital) is the underground city where is he??? no I think or I badly searched?

k
karku_n 03.10.19

Here's another place - maybe a secret, maybe the quest... Bakaresh and the North aisle, where there is a small questic the nomads. The map Orci excavations great to see such a strange dotted line running from the North sea to Bakaresha down.. So if you go to the Northern passage, killing a bunch of Porkhov, then turn sharply back to Bakaresh (though I rightly the city is called?:-)) along the coast, in dense vegetation, it is possible to detect the detachment of rabid orcs with shaman, attacking anyone - and behind them the cave with the amulet of the paladin in the chest...

Vlad is not a secret place - there is already carpeted walkway leads :-)

A
Assassin 03.10.19

When going from Okara to Goths there you can find caves large, there is a lot of chests, but all critters too

T
TGTG 03.10.19

In the mountains near Geldern not only fortic with the dragon, there are still ruins of a fortress, really nothing good around there

N
No-Name 03.10.19

and into this secret place, the meaning of it?

t
t-piston 03.10.19

In Vengard there is a staircase littered with debris, which leads to the defenders of the king. So, underneath these stairs is a chest, but the fact is that under the staircase to climb to the chest (at least I couldn't). Perhaps you need to turn into any animal type of wolf to get?

_
_Cartman_ 03.10.19

In the desert if you go from bakaresha next to the rock, around which there is some kind of magic water is, it is possible to find the dragon and the chest next to, I in the trunk found a scroll of +10 to weapon damage

A
Akimoto 03.10.19

found a secret place
go from sild in the North West, there will be a small waterfall, jump through it, then go upstairs, there you will see three columns, go ahead will see the ruins from the castle(there makority), go a little bit higher and you will see 3 trolls(two simple and one black), kill them and there will be a hut and collapsed next to her chest, and the chest in the ice sword!

D
Desmus 03.10.19

I've also found, but did not understand the joke =)
Near Trelis, if you go toli toli on the West to the East, is the house malenikii destroyed, there are skeletons, two, and the Lost of Macoris, and so, for these house a small indentation, like a pit in her chest, requires skill hacking impossible in this chest is the sword, I can't recall the name, something with M, 210 requiring power whose damage 190, but it is not sharpened, like magic, although it looks like a paladin, only black. The funny thing is that the feet out of the pit then do not leave, you can certainly get the rune, but what for so I did not quite understand =0

V
Voron Odina 03.10.19

Desmus and the chest is not listed?

V
Vaser 03.10.19

Prince X About three trolls (one of them black) payroll chest

_
_Cartman_ 03.10.19

If in the desert to go near the Western cliffs down at the map, then after a dried-up oasis will be a cave filled with lions (15 pieces I guess)... I found there odnorodnykh Inquisitor 190 strength, 95 damage

K
Kapek OHell 03.10.19

Cartman, this quest of the cave where mangy lions. Quest provides the second fighter in the arena of Ishtar.