3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lakys99 10.04.20 10:39 pm

Circumstances and their own stupidity (Fallout: New Vegas)

Such a disaster happened: when I started the game I came across a place called Helios one, went inside using the rhetoric has passed this quest almost to the end, until the moment when we had to choose where to direct energy, so I googled and wanted to own imbo cannon Euclidean algorithm, made all the tools that I safely forgot about this place, after a while, the Euclidean algorithm stopped working had some kind of bug, and I decided to reroute the power to McCarren and the strip, climbed into the tower poked the buttons, and activated the protection of Helios one, and immediately turned off, but going to the observation deck realized that after all the shutdown does not help, right in front of me hit the beam of light after killing the Rangers NKR, I used the boot and moving quickly so as not to spoil the reputation, but passing the quest to fix solar panels at the bombers, I realized that I have to go back, and at the entrance attacking me and playing the scripted scene, what do I do? Reputation don't want to spoil the NKR and the quest you want to perform the same reputation for raising and suicide; and I'm sorry that is so deployed, thanks in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 10.04.20

lakys99
To load an early save.
Once damaging a reputation already does not get off without the console. The buttons were worth in the stealth mode, to press :-) be that no one saw, but this variant could not ride.

l
lakys99 10.04.20

saturn7774
Unfortunately I'm only using quick save, that's the problem

s
saturn7774 10.04.20

lakys99
Quick saves overwrite each other ... - it is no secret.
I have a collection of number of saves ... just In case.

I don't know of any way to relieve with he stain of shame in Helios ... I Think its not. NKR-sheep will agrisa even if the character is up for the task.
You need to perform as many tasks from the NKR. Let them know that the character is not the enemy.

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.04.20

A
Alllex236 10.04.20

lakys99
one for the Helios you do not become enemies of the NKR, help them in other areas and will be the norm, have you found the chip?
when you find her
Spoiler you reset a bad reputation from the main forces (the NKR and Legion)

B
BarackKamacho 10.04.20

in any unclear situation, use the console to change the reputation of the team is

g
gmh4589 10.04.20

lakys99
I stepped on the same rake. But fortunately, there is a possibility of changing, I carry a set of armor NKR and when the job had to them about stupidly dressed in NKR sheep, and quietly passed the quest.

M
MelShlemming 10.04.20

Maybe you're dressed in the clothes of the enemy forces? Once I fired at the NKR on one post. Then only I realized that I was wearing the robe Elijah's.

a
aKinave 10.04.20

Find a couple of stealth fighting and try to get in there secretly

Z
Z126 10.04.20

Pimp repairs to 65 and fix the panel without spare parts.