3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krasavella 10.04.20 10:39 pm

Management in the GTA: SA - WASD or arrows? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

What keys (wasd vs. arrows) you spend more time playing GTA SA!
96 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Auto Thief 10.04.20

have to stretch the hand to the arrows and keep her in the air, and when the WASD keys, the arm can be put on the armrest
Uh... Guard? Hand on weight? No, not comprehend. You must have a table high, and that's not convenient.

W
Wild Rider 10.04.20

Sekret Pegasus

OK as I am. Hmm, let me go to SA and try Kaku thread gnocco go with wasd

K
Krasavella 10.04.20

Wow, a direct battle of the worlds!

G
Grand Auto Thief 10.04.20

Krasavella
Nah what battle, I'm the only one fighting off zfyv-schnick.
And do not thick.

G
Grand Theft Gamer 10.04.20

Justify pliz ;)

And what exactly justified? This is only my opinion. I believe that the WASD buttons is much more comfortable to play than the arrows. In my understanding and opinion hands rule, I'm not the way with a simple IMHO is finished.

WASD - shit!!! TOO uncomfortable!!!

This is also your opinion, well, I didn't ask you to justify anything:).

You ever something on shooters tried? It's a heavenly delight. Not IMHO.

Tried it, it's a hell of torment.

K
Krasavella 10.04.20

WASD just crushed their numbers!

W
Wild Rider 10.04.20

Noticed that with wasd it's easier to do the rear turns, but still very unusual.

s
serhacker 10.04.20

NUMPAD because left-handed and the arrows are like that low

G
GTAman 10.04.20

2) do not agree, from the shooter to easily reach rshift, rctrl, end, delete, pgdown, num1 and num4. This is more than enough for GTA including. Generally speaking, you just shift and control.
Easy something easy, but still on. And in the case of WASD all the buttons you need are right at hand.

And on the laptop, as usual, has its own history... Here's my keyboard.

]
]Venom[ 10.04.20

Wild Rider [WriteR]
I do all not so. Single-handed the wasd keys are not used to, so when the vehicle left the ws and the spacebar and the right arrow. Yes, the mouse is inconvenient to switch, but what to do.

Addict Cholet?

pix.PlayGround.ru

a
at-400 10.04.20

Arrows still better!!!
WASD will not replace them!!!

s
sxad 10.04.20

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

K
Krasavella 10.04.20

the at-400 +1!

W
Wild Rider 10.04.20

TNS

Yes motherfucker, I initially put it on the arrows on wasd when I reached the school pilots, I was waiting for hell, because the up arrow and down I replaced the XS. And these two buttons really helped to fly a plane, send it down or the top is in flight. Managed not to use them, but only the standard w and s responsible for the rise and decline(increase the speed) of the aircraft. School flights in this way is not passed, but the jobs that zero fiddled, i.e. I had to calculate precisely to get red rings or to shoot the vans. Hardcore, Yes. But then I replaced the control standard, and noticed that it is very easy to use all the arrows in flight, while using only w,s no a, d and mouse. In the end, so used on a ground vehicle used arrows instead of a and d. But it was probably 5 years ago. The problems with the camera did not feel particularly, the mouse is switched rarely. Shoot out of the car only left and right, it's not GTA 4.

S
Shift007 10.04.20

wasd by far. and WHO are you here WHOM I XS

K
Krasavella 10.04.20

WASD (to my regret) with a large margin wins hands.

G
Grand Theft Gamer 10.04.20

the at-400
Arrows still better!!!
WASD will not replace them!!!

Dopisivati *IMHO*, to make it look like your personal subjective opinion and not your preference that you impose all as *absolute truth*

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 10.04.20

wasd of course

K
Krasavella 10.04.20

Ukrop [Bull1]
Justify...