3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kkalbas 10.04.20 10:40 pm

The king is dead - long live the king (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Guys , save
On the quest it is necessary to catch the king's daughter and Kirk to take her to a dogfight.What to do if I like an idiot turned her into a cowgirl.Quest totally fucked or is there still something to do?
39 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexxach23 10.04.20

If you first drove to the Shelter, then did the right thing! Now unable to take her to the Werewolf...

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

Lexxach23 Duck nobody to carry it already, now it is not she , but just a mob

n
nestrbob 10.04.20

kkalbas
The plot of the quest to Take a Pickaxe to the Bickering failed, so that slap directly to the Gimlet.

L
Lexxach23 10.04.20

when you give a dragon Pickaxe, he has a 1 rider in hiring, and it is good! I don't remember exactly what's in inventory with a Pick - it doesn't matter! Then just go to the Bickering and all, otherwise it's a bug!

L
Lexxach23 10.04.20

About how! And I did it)

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

nestrbob Duck and kV this component to capture the throne.Now the throne does not?

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Why? need to do the job with the miners and then come to kill the thumb, and seize the throne.

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

matveykon
The job of miners is made , but the gimlet is ignoring me completely

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Are you sure? So you went to the alchemist to get the powder, changed invoice, brought the powder, followed by an explosion. And then I went and talked with a miner (well, who took the trouble to go himself). The name just can't remember. And promised to appoint him king. Did all this?

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

matveykon
So , although about the appointment of a miner not sure if this is the one that is in the cavern then Yes

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Yes, this is it

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

matveykon
Such things

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Yes the Board look this quest is what it says to do. The name of the king is dead long live the king

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Aaaaaaaaaa so you had once caught gnomio to come and tell him that she was missing ontold would have walked away and you blew up the Arsenal

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Reload the save game

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Passed?

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

matveykon
it was an hour before.All saves are already fucked.Life's a pain

m
matveykon 10.04.20

Yes really sad. Well then throw dragonbar there boravka with the king killed and put on the throne this fool of a miner and all. Nothing interesting.

k
kkalbas 10.04.20

matveykon
Oh , my feelings of the gamer-nerd smitten
I even through console I tried to add , but there is only a plain Princess added , sadness