3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trenton 10.04.20 10:41 pm

K-Jah and K-Jah West: which is better? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

What, in your opinion, a better radio station: K-Jah from GTA III K-Jah West in GTA SA? I personally like the first one - very atmospheric, suitable for radio play.
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIHAN 2009 10.04.20

I also like the first!

T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 10.04.20

I fully agree with the author of the topic.

J
John Lokk 10.04.20

And on the subject of the first K-Jah in liberty city sunk into the soul, and in SA it is not so pearl there other stations better. Sit in the car in GTA 3 and Liberty City there Whodoo X3 and something else No fighting Between man and man)))) such phrases, just perfect. The music is saplaya right Ah nostalgia!

a
androm aka SAW 10.04.20

no San more songs on radiostancii K-Jah West than gta 3
and the more I listen to BOUNCE FM is a cool radio

T

Number of songs doesn't matter much.

K
King of Groov 10.04.20

Here believe it or not, but the theme of creating green guys, the thought of which I think 10 minutes from the power, I already thought about this, and what radio is better in GTA3 K-Jah or SA K-Jah West, and decided that the more I am drawn to Radio X, that's all=)

J
John Lokk 10.04.20

Of course it's not the quantity but the quality in this respect GTA 3 DJ and songs on K-JAH better. And Bounce me too much.

T

King of Real Groove Reloaded

This is the GTA III forum, not SA.

r
raspy61 AS 10.04.20

GTA3 K-Jah

A
AlSar 10.04.20

from GTA 3

although I myself am a rapper and respectively listen to the Game Radio, Radio LS and Playback FM

B
Breathtaker 10.04.20

because GTA 3 nostalgia, here it is...
What kind of cult GTA 3 finally?....

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 10.04.20

A matter of taste, I'm in Liberty City listening to Gameradio Radio or Head, depends on my mood, and only SA Radio X, because there is no longer the radio station that I would have liked. As for me, SA is not a very good gaming radio station IMHO.

A
AlSar 10.04.20

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL

I just think that a good

a lot of them and they are different styles
everyone will find something to taste

J
John Lokk 10.04.20

Yeah in GTA 3 I Head and listen to K-Jah still Flash and the classics))) Actually there all good radios.
Breathtaker
Just nice to remember how you did something for the first time. And the GTA series can be considered a cult in its kind especially GTA 3, VC and SA GTA IV is still young.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 10.04.20

AlSar
everyone will find something to taste
Of all the grounds of the radio stations I've found are Radio X, the more I added IMHO, that is my opinion and I from him will not depart a single step.

m
megamapper 10.04.20

In GTA3 I like the Head and Rise FM. And something else, a conductive't remember, haven't played (like LIPS 106 b). Radio stations from the Vice city nothing like it. And Sanya I have downloaded 2-undacova pirates, there is no radio

J
John Lokk 10.04.20

megamapper nothing in Vice City English original station is very good, although a matter of taste. Under and Rise Fm in GTA 3 just for the Banshee or anything else speed scald))) About GTA SA sorry for better get and play version of the rules with radio there radio is great! I'm here in Vice City they were all playing pirates with Russian Russian pereboom with the left radio, and then played in the original is more like it)))

F
FucQ 10.04.20

In GTA3 more fell into the soul K-Jah Radio.

K
KAS Patashnik 10.04.20

Yes, GTA 3 is more drab radio. And K-JAH from LCC also zakotne

L
LSD_Videosystem 10.04.20

Well, on K-Jah West solid reggae hits from such artists as Augustus Pablo,Max Romeo,Black Uhuru...the Songs are very diverse (dub,ragga,dance-hall).
On K-Jah,only 5 songs from one artist,but these songs...though They were never hits,but many (including me) like more))

In short,K-Jah rules.