3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 11.04.20 11:58 am

Technical problems (Battlestations: Pacific)

Put the full version of the game and the same problem as with the demo - nespuskalsya. Rearranged direkth, firewood viduh on framnework 3.5 and fuck her way ... still Nada ???
113 Comments
Sort by:
S
StyleT_FX 11.04.20

the problem: incorrect work with a joystick the game thinks he's constantly tilted to the right while in other games everything is OK. does anyone know how to solve the problem??

M
Mr.Arttc 11.04.20

StyleT_FX
Try to calibrate even though I don't work stick both RT and LT she only hike with xboxовским friends and the rest disappointing

M
Mr.Arttc 11.04.20

FABRIKATOR try live update

S
StyleT_FX 11.04.20

Mr.Arttc
tried it, still the same crap

M
Mr.Arttc 11.04.20

StyleT_FX when I first start too Segal only left I just rolled the calibration and truncated but the sticks still do not work

F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 11.04.20

Live removed and put the one with the disk - did not help, also direct from disk, logs from 185.85 for viduh, codecs rearranged ... nefig

F

Mr. Shaw I'm one happy **th suck pogamat can't ??? OH GREAT AND ALL-KNOWING COME HELP ME NAH ....

a
alekssandr 11.04.20

And I have to LIVE does not go((( Writes that type to the Internet is not connected((( and actually connected. I have DSL, maybe someone knows what's the problem?

F

Try from off site to download ... and then that disk is not the latest version

a
alekssandr 11.04.20

F. A. B. R. I. K. A. T. O. P
And you have a Windows worth??
Config of a computer and write

F

Winda XP SP3\Q6600\3GB RAM\8800GT

a
alekssandr 11.04.20

You must have operating system is buggy. Reinstall it.
I have Windows7\E6550\3GB RAM\8800GTS 512 to run the game without problems =)

a
an0maly 11.04.20

Put somebody file us_intro.bik is located in the folder Movies. I have turned out to be damaged, can not run normally American company(everything else is working properly). Thanks in advance!

F

alekssandr fuck sakes, all games go this one is fastidious ... Ah LAN put tada seven chtol

. THEKILLER . 11.04.20

I have all the rules and demo and full add-on works perfectly !

N
Namenikon 11.04.20

My identity was not run. On Vista X86. The launcher appeared and after a second disappeared and all. Shorter decided. All three EXE shnik in the root folder of the game added to the exception list of DEP. And that's all. Start!!

F

Damn de Crap and this crap is =) ?

N
Namenikon 11.04.20

There is mine. I've been on Vista already, but look in system properties, performance options and choose virtual memory, visual effects of Windows, there should be a data execution Prevention (DEP). Look.

L
LeXmaR_sk8 11.04.20

And I have a startup there is a splash publisher and developed, 2-3 seconds and the game crashes! What is the trouble?

F

Namenikon founded but did not help =(