3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
finlolo 11.04.20 12:00 pm

How to raise your skill? (FIFA 18)

Hello!

We all once something started. Previously I played PES, the toy was interesting, I started with rookie and finished the last level in the game. His career was mostly played when played on the computer at the level of the middle class player, and the gamepad was playing on Pro and had no problems, playing against the same Barca some Spartacus.

I, as a novice FIFA player, I would like to ask more experienced players how to pump your skill in the game. Now mostly, if not versile individuals differ in the level of compounds, you can wager on the fan ranging from two to five zero, and a Pro can play in a draw, but if the compositions are equal.

I think they all had their own way of playing, and I would not want after a month of playing to realize that I threw 2K into the wind, because the game turned into hell.

Tell me what to play to play rules in UT and just in the SB to post the PC is not on the legend, and at least on world class. I am very grateful to all.

I think the following rookies will be interesting to read tips from the pros and learn their journey from rookie to legend cyber football! =)
1 Comments
Sort by:
H
HardCor4ik 11.04.20

finlolo wrote:
Tell me what to play
In FIFA 18, oddly enough, what else would it. Experience will come with time. I Squidballs when I started playing me on the first day of the comp carried on Pro the only way. But settled very quickly and, despite the huge number of defeats, yet Elite 3 was able to take. Now at the world class thunder comp.

But in General the goal is to pass the comp rather strange. Play with people, so the faster your skill will put you in traction, you will slip approximately equally matched opponents, but this is much more useful than learning to beat a computer that is very easily learned by a combination of movements and passes.

But if you want it exclusively against the computer to play, then play is mandatory only in Squidballs. Forget about all these career modes and other stuff, they have a lot of extra parameters that hinder the game, but players always jump, making it difficult to understand what is capable of your players really. In SB the same and the chemistry of the compounds considered, and the stats of players directly affect the game you'll know the worth of your players will learn to use these abilities properly.