3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tot samyy drakula 11.04.20 12:00 pm

Your favorite character in GTA III, VC, SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

who do you like of the characters 3D'shnyh GTашек
1)Claude(GTA3)
2)Tommy(GTA VC)
3)CJ(GTA SA)
4)Toni(GTA LCS)
5)Maria(GTA3)
6)Rosenberg(GTA3,GTA SA)
7)Sweet(GTA SA)
8)El Salvador Leone(GTA LCS)
or someone else...
200 Comments
Sort by:
K
KULman 11.04.20

Nigeria: CJ, Rayder's, Smoke, Sweet, OG Loc and thick Niger c kind face of the Groove (although it can hardly be attributed to the characters
I don't know why, but like Tenpenny (or one like it) and Pulaski. Characters as if elaborate (in short, something like that)
Smiled the Righteous, 2 the addict of Caligula, and the type living in a garret, Claude, in my opinion

L
Lord Inferno 11.04.20

GTA3 - Claude,Catalina(Yes),Donald and ray Machowski.
GTA SUN. - Tommy,lance,Phil,Kent Paul and Cortez.
GTA SA. - CJ,Sweet,Honey Dog,Caesar,Tinder.

g
ganjalez 11.04.20

Claude really look like a six)
With his silence, As in the second GTA Gopnik ran like shopacheck, and in the third kept the spirit of the pilot...
And, Yes, in the second he burp and fart could)))
Basically the most interesting character - Tinder, the righteous man.
Rastaman, yoga, and indeed this character the gap so many parodies popped in the game already not on itself becomes...

S
SHik 11.04.20

Listen, but you tell me why Claude six? He's a killer, you know? He's a badass driver, a hired killer, but not six. It would be first to define the concept of six before someone can call it. If you think to go to the hospital and back for fifteen bucks is a sure sign of sixes, then fine, live in splendid poverty...

g
ganjalez 11.04.20

Look! I called it six?!
I just said that it's similar, and it's really a bit is present.
But I did not say that he was six, he was conceived as a sort of working alone cleaner-killer. What is he six? And wrong those who call him that...
I duck finally they are all cute, even the dude in the jumpsuit from the first GTA =))

S
SHik 11.04.20

While in the first GTA way a lot of them were...I never understood, by the way. Stupid game.

A
ArtLip14 11.04.20

7)Sweet(GTA SA)

L
Lee_ 11.04.20

and what you CJ is not pleased? the fact that HE own ponemaet PEOPLE? here take Caesar.. they were introduced Suites , Caesar ponel that CJ is a normal person , and in the end brought him into the highest light , he in a race with woozie. Then Vusi sat down to work with CJ-EEM , well, whether there is someone else who would treat CJ-it is worse , it would nebylo. Why? because CJ creates team... you think of yourself? what it would be if only CJ were all killed? 60% of the game just wouldn't be , because he has loyal friends who didn't quit in difficult situations , and those who simply used it as džizzi , were killed. tembolee you heard PASSERS-by talking about what he did to CJ? sometimes on the streets you can hear about violence in liberty , CJ thereby gaining notoriety and national respect , not that the rest of... said - killed got the money..

V
Vexels 11.04.20

Claude and I like Big smoke and CJ - monkey!

S
SHik 11.04.20

I absolutely agree with Lee. Don't understand why CJ called six, when most missions is through his FRIENDS. CJ has a lot of friends and...well If I said it right.

o
oTTo_Pipetzki 11.04.20

and remember farmer by the name of The Truth, he had ganjubasman farm? He moves the threads about religion and satellites. And all he could boast of such a mindset. Why you don't remember it.

S
SHik 11.04.20

Why we don't remember him? And he's not a farmer are you doing here, by the way.

E
E1EphAnt 11.04.20

B GTA:SA-SWIT!
GTA:VC Kent Paul

f
faniloko 11.04.20

CAESAR sleigh and Tommy Vercetti of the Weiss

S
SHik 11.04.20

God damn can no longer remain silent and not ask why such a seemingly intelligent man, well knows absolutely nothing about endings?! What kind of Sunny are you? In Sana'a, it's obvious, why?! You are in school did not learn?! As you all learn?! Well, who NT tell me how you can be such things in the endings.

a
alex91 11.04.20

Claude and Donald Love (GTA 3)
Tommy Vercetti and Kent Paul (GTA Vice City)
Woozie, Sweet, Paul Kent and jerk-Maker (GTA San Andreas)

H
Helen the Ripper 11.04.20

By Far Vusi

L
Leo 11.04.20

Vusi and grandfather stoned hippies do not remember the name. More like Catalina.

M
Misha Genshtab 11.04.20

Coolest Tommy!!!

H
Helen the Ripper 11.04.20

Stoned grandfather's name was True. And Catalina a memorable personality