3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Baranov 11.04.20 12:01 pm

question (Undertale)

How to make friends with undyne
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Baranov 11.04.20

What would make friends with undyne need time to battle with her when she transforms the heart in the red must run from it to the bridge with lava (after your escape will constantly follow you and continue the fight)

D
Dimenacor 11.04.20

And at the end it shall fall, it will be necessary to collect water in the cooler and serve its Andain.

v
vidgin 11.04.20

uporotyh

M
Misha Ilyasov 11.04.20

Help! Was playing on Genocide and now can't start over. Just black screen and some sounds. :(
(PS-I deleted some files and the game re-installed)

D
Dedpro 11.04.20

You need to run the game and wait ten minutes. After that Chara will appear and will offer you to restart the peace for the soul.This will entail another round of the game with changed endings.Or you can just remove the save files in User/AppData/Local/Undertale.

o
olololo_games gdfs 11.04.20

after entering ashore he died struck 99999999999 damage he died appeared Flowey the flower!! He died appeared a girl in a green sweater
red eyes she gave me 999999999999999 damage I died the game crashed. I launched the game and a black screen with strange sounds HELP in exchange, advertise your channel on YouTube!!! my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBsI3brzUg_GqJ00NFEPQA deleted all game files and Chesley User/AppData/Local/Undertale.

s
slender535 11.04.20

olololo_games gdfs
Have to go with Chara on the deal.

G
Green48 11.04.20

Can someone reset the installation instructions color saritov during the battle for pictures(me that is). Thanks in advance!

N
Nastya2204 11.04.20

Guys pliz tell me.I completed the game the first time without killing anyone at all.Decided to erase everything and go on a genocide,but before it looked black.I for some reason once I entered name went to see Flavi he says You have to make friends with all and disappears and needs to go into a battle that is not so.

P
Pokemon2.0 11.04.20

Nastya2204
ignore it and just KILL ALL!!!

C
Cvamp 11.04.20

black screen after the path of TRU pacifist what to do ? played with the developer mode