3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel1488 11.04.20 12:02 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Stronghold 3)

The first problem you run: http://radikal.ru/F/s017.radikal.ru/i407/1110/ce/74953824d6fd.jpg
Throw off, please vBase100.dll who has the game properly starts
108 Comments
Sort by:
D
Discoman 11.04.20

Guys I downloaded Stronghold 3 from the net and says to me ERROR this is not freearc archive or this archive corrupt Redist/vcredist_x86.exe please help and hurry please!

T
Tinki Winki 11.04.20

People who can help I have Windows 8 the video card is all that is needed is but when I run the game it gives me an error and closes the game srazuzhe tipo Windows found kakuuto the problem of how to be I really want to play been looking for this toy and then that's that shit (((((((

h
hardwaredude 11.04.20

Evgeny Kolesov

With what error takes off? If error messages no, nobody will help you, because guessing is useless.

n
niikita229 11.04.20

same problem as Eugene

M
MAX463256 11.04.20

Help please I have an error here when running this application load error 5 0000065434 what to do help thanks in advance)

S
Sayferys 11.04.20

Good time of day. The problem with the game. Gives an error when loading the savegame Discontinued operation stronghold 3 and when to just pass the mission takes off in 10 minutes with the transition into sleepy mode. set the compatibility mode to 7, came on behalf of the administrator does, switch to another vidio card gave a 10 patch with him at all bad can't turn the mouse and look below and to the right you have to click on the map. please help

S
Semen Tazeev 11.04.20

Hello !
Such a problem playing this game, everything is fine, but after a while ( well, maybe 5-7 minutes ), the game hangs with the error"Stopped working stronghold 3. And so constantly. Patch latest. Manipulation in properties doesn't help, either. What can I do ?

V
Vladimir22rus 11.04.20

Hi all I have a problem panel does not open market? Where it is possible to establish auto sales help