3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkxknighty 11.04.20 12:03 pm

The build and weapons (Dark Souls 3)

Hello
The build uses in pvp
Weapons, armor, shields, magic, hardening
Kuoliti, the man, slick
Well, of course what do you think is the most effective build
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

Tank with UGS

L
Lelik Bobik 11.04.20

Create myself. Nobody knows your preferences.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Darkxknighty
There is no uniquely imbabah builds. For the most part, it is all about your own skill, not build. Weapons - choose, primarily with museom you comes closest in style of play, and then look at features and special. attack. Armor - almost do not solve anything, you can safely choose not to characteristics, as in appearance, so that the main weight of the equipment was less than 70%.

W
Waffen 11.04.20

I hate to mix sets and I wear it all in a row changing clothes under the atmosphere of the location and the mood of its own.Noticed that armor of 2 parts I liked much more.And it seems quantity was...
PS favorite is the regular knight costume-bearer ( sort of) and set the fallen knights - very cool look,but it almost all...fed up with much..

T
Toxa95 11.04.20

Bild Feshon Souls (rags from different sets prettier), fine two-handed Astoreca and Ricardova rapier for when Astoreca too slow.

u
urist666 11.04.20

Watch the channel Game the doctor, he examines a lot of builds in sufficient detail with examples.

A
Alex Hawk 11.04.20

urist666
Not worth it. There all bad...

D
Darkxknighty 11.04.20

And they say the person who has passed all the(swear word)from fromov of demons, I (obscene word) just wondering what kind of build(the f word)is (swearword)

M
Miller_spb 11.04.20

I'm not going to post a topic here like about the gun, please explain if we can. Quote from wiki: Black blade: Has good scaling from strength and dexterity, in connection with what is the best katana for the game through the devastation. in this table
Normal 122 D D
Devastated 115 E D

so in what place devastated better than usual?

A
AT_Sagor 11.04.20

Miller_spb
When quenched to destroy, the weapon begins to take bonus damage from luck.

M
Miller_spb 11.04.20

so much luck

M
Miller_spb 11.04.20

X2 is better 1000 times!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Miller_spb 11.04.20

I went here once and the second time how to play? I first played a knight of strength and dexterity, conductive probowl skill, and than took aligatou bonalno, but she doesn't want

M
Miller_spb 11.04.20

can whip...

M
Miller_spb 11.04.20

Z
Zerral 11.04.20

Miller_spb
DS 2 cull(which I passed) Laura no, the game takes a plus sign only for the beautiful teksturki Yes little things(my personal opinion)