3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thorgal 11.04.20 12:04 pm

The control on the PC (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Tell me how to switch the instruments on kawamichi? Hold the figure 4 - selected tranquiliser dart. How to quickly switch to bombs or other kind of dart? To climb in the window menu every time is not an option. The tooltip is written for each type to hold the 4. But select only what is there by default.
11 Comments
Sort by:
y
yeanMgica 11.04.20

Thorgal
And so it is necessary to climb in inventory.

T
Thorgal 11.04.20

yeanMgica
Bad. Was it really so hard to snap back on the wheel mouse...

v
vladik865 11.04.20

Thorgal
Yes, it's a console port so there, so everywhere. in General, this complicates the gameplay is simple, what would you choose what you use. Overall not that big problem, but Yes, in the earlier parts was more convenient.

y
yeanMgica 11.04.20

Thorgal
Difficult or not is not the issue here in fact it cannot be otherwise so difficult for them there is something to tie or not is not important.

A
AleksSheyker 11.04.20

Yeah,right ,there, everywhere , playing himself,although no problems with it

k
kami417 11.04.20

vladik865
Actually, it's not a port of a game originally developed for PC.

d
darkpromo 11.04.20

kami417
yeah, where such tales to tell, the whole series as originally developed for console and then ported to the PC

f
fare28 11.04.20

kami417
If it was originally developed for PC, it would be a bastard, not inhibited, and it is not just slow, it lag hard. Really liked the game, but spoils the impression that the X box it goes smoothly, and the PC price 2 carton lag.

v
vladik865 11.04.20

kami417
Yes, the developers claim, but purely for management not like the other parts were more adapted to the PC, plus before all of this was in collaboration with NVIDIA and was not really what the unique technology in the PC versions (shadows etc.) and there is General feeling that a direct port. On a PC is emulated on the gamepad, the cursor (it's just a gesture of some sort), before it was switching between menu items, and then fucking the cursor on the controller.. also in the menu of the game there was a point to go out on the slave table or main menu, it's clear the main menu that would say there is not yubisoft it is felt that the emphasis was on console but on PC the game just drove. Overall I like the game but I can not believe that the game developed for the PC, more like the port, the more I believe that they are the previous parts were developed on PC.

S
SwedovSandr 11.04.20

fare28У my comp is on the order worse than yours, but I have a game fly... really, on medium no lag. Check the system for mining-viruses

f
fare28 11.04.20

SwedovSandr
Strange, look