3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F11la 11.04.20 12:04 pm

\"Wolf in sheep's clothing\" in Ignatane (Elex)

Eli sits up in his chamber, and the second working in the mine. Both give no further instructions. There was some request for weaponry and equipment, but it is unclear where the prisoner steal them. Nowhere markers. What to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
F11la 11.04.20

11Sevas11 11.04.20

F11la
Downloaded a pirate?

D
DrLobotrog 11.04.20

F11la
The markers are. But in another quest. The request for assistance. Where Eli and asks you to get him weapons and clothes.

K
Kazipuka 11.04.20

clothes from a dealer in Ferdinand buy, and the ax is also easy to steal,but my marks were...Just talk to everyone?Yesterday this quest was done.On the forum a similar theme there.

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

F11la
axe if it is near the NPC which you psi techniques teaches next door to him room,to steal better at night when no one is guarding(or will have to fend off an entire faction of the clergy at once)

D
DryRex 11.04.20

Brought Eli over the gate . At the beginning of the conversation, he immediately attacked . What did I do wrong ?

D
DrLobotrog 11.04.20

Blue Cat
You can just quickly run to grab the ax and yet you propose to leave the room quietly to go :)

F
F11la 11.04.20

Blue Cat
In General, should do the job if I for clerics? Might tell him that I don't mind him rotting in prison?

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

F11la
it is better to let rot than are guaranteed to die by your hand))
experience there beggar,maybe if the rogue to play that is good,but then I XS
the easiest way is to take the quest to find the axe and....to keep or sell will be more confusing
another option for the greedy Jews at the end of the quest to catch the moment when Eli will be hostile and get the axe, and AT THIS moment to kill him,just he in addition to axe and even a shotgun shoots,I don't remember exactly-but the shotgun I like him not looking where he is in prison he get it?In General when he's got an axe in his hands,it may fall out after death(and maybe not fall-random).Ie is like the best option-and the experience and weapons will get,but will have to strip up with save/load.
PS.Answer the question in advance: this tactic with the fallout weapons-just roll with Eli,well, maybe even with a couple of NPCs(like the guard of the Dock at the rogue)

F
F11la 11.04.20

Kaziputa
And where is this dealer Ferdinand? Among the parties it is not in the city. Where did you get it?
Blue Cat
Thanks, the axe found.

E
Eynart 11.04.20

F11la
And when did you learn to listen and read in the RPG, and not to poke at the buttons mindlessly...

Clothes can look in the mining quarter," - said Eli, if I remember correctly. There is a dealer in building materials.

DryRex
You Wolf has not led, he told you about it in Russian in subtitles says.
When you give him clothes and an ax, there are two options: You go and I will lead the Wolf or let's Go together to the wolves.
The first option leads to ending for the Wolf (he asks Eli to kill), and Eli (his Wolf needed).

F
F11la 11.04.20

Blue Cat
Hi, thanks for the replies. Tell me how using a table that you recommended in another topic to remove the Haggler skill to again be able to buy fuel.

I under your link found downloaded, but can't understand how it the value to find and change skill Dealer.

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/elex_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_22_10_2017_dl748-77316/#comment-16801020

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

F11la
in the table My Script/Abilities/Haggler change 1 to 0

D
DryRex 11.04.20

Apparently sorry is the back I flunked . Eli stands behind the goal . To kill you for once climbs a warning of the death cross Persian . In vain I sent to the gate and not to the Wolf .

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

DryRex
If you send it to Wolf, he will be killed first the Wolf, and then still attack on JAX. Eli in any case have to kill. The only option of keeping them both alive, but it didn't help neither Eli nor the Wolf and to do the job of Baldur Hands off. But then Eli was subjected to a Suggestion as a Wolf.

D
DryRex 11.04.20

Svetoslav
If we kill Eli then appears that killed important pers . And teacher of the clergy (can not remember name) said that nothing I had finished and offended . As it should be ?

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

DryRex
Well, I did not join the clergy and do not plan, so I didn't care about him, the more I helped him to escape, and he then he attacked me, and such was his gratitude. So I no how much it is not a pity. Yes, and the Wolf remained alive and healthy. With Eli dropnode good hatchet. And of course clerics do not like that you stepped in and had to kill him, they planned it prozombirovat and you ruined it. But it is important, simply because quest, it is unlikely he would have you somewhere else would be useful at the end of the quest.