3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karbofoss6828 11.04.20 12:04 pm

Where to find NEC? (Metro: Last Light)

Write who where PNV. Want atorai times in the pass game with PNV.
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
DukeOfChaos 11.04.20

As far as I remember, the first night vision devices can be found in the house on the moor.
As the raft arrives, a house there, look, in one of the rooms lies.
Only carefully look.

In General, read the next topic: http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/784527

M
Max Fry 11.04.20

Only in the swamp, sort of. In a dilapidated house.

c
callmegod 11.04.20

in the swamp after the raft, in a house where the radio works and floodlight Shine. On the ground, in my opinion floor.
The second was found somewhere in the metro or in the depot, just do not remember, but just after the swamp. Before the swamp could not be found.

E
EnclaVe1 11.04.20

here you PNV

N
No more drugs... 11.04.20

The Level Of Contamination. About the firing squad.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

M
Morfine 11.04.20

Found in the house on the moor there's another message from Anna.
Then in Mysia Infection there and shot the people there the table box there and PNV!

S
Ser777 11.04.20

No more drugs...
+ you, I too found there as well and without it, 2nd time was normal seen everything.(when at the maximum speed of play for some reason, the picture is not so dark as in HIGH)
And I recommend this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/metro_last_light_sweetfx_by_yasen_dlya_dx9_10_11_grafika-67038/

N
No more drugs... 11.04.20

Ser777
I even came across somewhere besides Swamps and Infection. If I'm not mistaken, the corpse which was still. Find - lay screen.

T
The_apathy 11.04.20

But it is not given is it?Something I forgot already.

S
Sergnikow 11.04.20

Flashlight, lighter, everything is perfectly clear ;)

M
Morfine 11.04.20

Sergnikow
And when you pass the game to stealth past enemies you're going with a lighter or a flashlight to go?

a
aist16 11.04.20

Game_Hak

I'm in the video settings made the colours not as recommended, and lighter, and everything became visible. But, when sneaking quietly, wondering why the enemies can't see you. And they have the gamma setting is different. :-)

M
Morfine 11.04.20

aist16
gamma is already Over9999 easier easy level of the game.
I'm talking about realism.

G
Greywarn 11.04.20

I Smith gave the PNV in the swamp... so I have no reason to choose the NEC. When the Blacksmith leads to the stairs leading to the surface, he says the gift and close - in barrel or box(do not remember) lies PNV - near the stairs to the surface. I passed without killing.. maybe that is also affected by the fact that Smith gives or does not give night vision.. and perhaps that some players due to carelessness overlooked this gift of a Blacksmith.

4e EcTb 4e a EcJLu HAuDY 11.04.20

The difference with him playing so so one and too, only a little lighter I was expecting zelenenky view

v
vitalik.n1 11.04.20

Greywarn
leads to the stairs not the Smith and Simon!!!! Smith Andrew,Regina gives!!!

R
Ripper Man 11.04.20

hmm, I went with the PNV, but it is there on my plot give

G
Greywarn 11.04.20

vitalik.n1, just mixed them up..(
Just recently came back to Skyrim... some things keep reminding of the Subway(

U
Urtan 11.04.20

Greywarn
And you can screen or more to describe what semen!)

v
vitalik.n1 11.04.20

Urtan
Simon — an engineer at the station "Venice" hating thugs. Helps Artyom escape to the surface after destroying the bandits in the warehouse of the station.